A wedding and baby or should I say babies

After Mikey and Maddie's wedding, we had a lot of work to do to get everything situated for our wedding. I wasn't feeling good and most of the time I was in the bathroom, sick. Jake helped as much as he could, but this sickness was taking it's a toll on me.

Maddie was dealing with her own sickness which pretty much left the guys in charge of everything. Thank god Jake does this as a living. If I wasn't sick, I was sleeping because the pregnancy was taking its toll on my health.

We finally saw the doctor and she gave me something to relieve the symptoms, so I could actually eat. I had also lost weight, which wasn't good for either myself or the baby. Jake was getting worried, but the doctor assured that it should pass and the medicine should help.

It took a few weeks before I felt better. I even woke up hungry, so he brought me some food, which I promptly scarf down. The planning was in full swing and we didn't see the guys much as they worked day and night getting everything ready.

Jake finally decided to take a day off, leaving Mikey in charge with Maddie. She actually felt better which she was able to help out, so Jake and I could spend some much needed time together. I did miss him and didn't get to see him much, with all the planning and me being sick.

I was lying on the couch watching a movie when he came in, walked over and picked me up.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was given a day off to spend with you. How are you feeling?"

"Much better. But we need more food. I'm hungry."

He chuckled, "I bet you are. Before we have food, I have other plans."

He carried me up to our room and laid me on our bed, then crawled on top of me. He pulled off my top, then promptly removed his tossing it on the floor. He leaned down, kissing my lips moving his kisses down to my bra, pulling it down planting his lips on my bare breast. I groaned. I forgot how good his kisses felt.

He kept moving his lips down my body till he made his way down to my waistband pulling them down and off. He moved my legs up, moving them apart and wrapping an arm around each thigh. Then I felt his lips kiss me as his tongue slowly found it's a way to me. I groaned as he swirled his tongue around. It had been a long time.

After a few minutes I felt him stop leaving my body aching and me hella confused. Then, without notice he slammed into me which resulted in screaming. He held my hands down and he moved faster inside me. His hot breath fanned my ear, "I've missed the feeling inside of you."

He moved quickly and I could feel my body build and my muscles tighten, then with those words we exploded together groaning loudly. Yeah, it had been too long for us. He laid on top of me giving me a soft kiss and looking into my eyes.

"How's the planning going?"

He rolled off of me and lay on his back, staring at the ceiling, "Planning weddings is easy but ours not so much."

"What's wrong?"

"It's just a lot to do in a short amount time, which I'm totally fine with. It's just I want it to be perfect."

"Look at me, just us getting married is all the perfect I need."

He propped himself up and put a hand on my cheek, "And this is why I love you. You always go with the flow and keep things simple."

"Well, a wise Cupid told me sometimes simple is better," I gently reminded him when we were just talking years ago. A smile danced on his lips. Sometimes you have to remind people of those things they had told you.