Revelations

Jake's dad left right after Christmas. We got to spend Christmas break together. He finally told me everything and I laughed, especially with the Zorro episode.

It took me a while, but I understood where he was coming from. Mikey and Maddie hung out with us and we told them. Needless to say, Maddie was fangirling that he was the Cupid Valentine. Mikey said he wished he had thought of it first. Ah Mikey, always thinking with the wrong head. Some things will never change.

Yes, we still text when we're not together even though we're rarely apart, but hey, he will still be my Cupid. Yes, we did swear our friends to secrecy. Jake still had a job to do, but with my help, he got better with his letters.

I was laying on my bed reading when he came in and laid down across my bed. I still kept reading and he sighed. I ignored it and kept reading. He sighed even louder to the point I finally put my book down.

"Can I help you?"

"Who?" He asked me

"You, you heavy breather," I answered.

"Well, I'm over here and my beautiful girlfriend is way over there," he exaggerated. I rolled my eyes. Then he grabbed my legs, pulling me down to him. I was giggling when he did that. He started tickling me before finally giving me a kiss.

Our kissing became more frequent then I stopped him. He looked at me confused, "Is my breath, bad?"

"No," I said, sitting up.

"Then what is it?"

"What about school?"

"What about it?"

"What will everyone think? What about the evil queen?"

He chuckled at the reference. "I'm being serious."

He looked at me, "Frankly, I don't give a damn what they or her think for that matter. Do you know how long I had to wait to find someone like you? How long it took me to be with you? Everything I went through for you? I'm not about to throw that away because of what people think."

I looked at him concerned. "Marley let them talk, which I highly doubt they will anyway."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because not only is your bff the running back, but your boyfriend is the quarterback," he smirked.

He was right Mikey would beat the crap out of anyone that said anything to me and Maddie would take care of the girl.

Jake pulled me into a kiss then we heard someone clear their throat. We both looked to see mom and dad standing there.

"You both in the living room now," he said in a gruff voice. Oh boy, this is never good. We followed them downstairs.

We sat on the couch. Correction, my parents made us sit on opposite ends of the couch as they sat across from us.

"We need to establish some ground rules. Jake your father may be my boss, but that's my daughter," my dad said.

"Yes, sir," Jake replied.

"Now with you both together, here are a few rules. No 'hanging out' in your bedrooms with the door closed. No making out in any part of the house. If you want to hang out you can do it in the living room. No roaming hands," he said, looking at Jake. "And absolutely no sex period."

"Dad!"

"I don't want to be a grandfather any time soon."

I just wanted to crawl in a hole and Jake lost all of his colorings, great.