Turned Tables

Prompt: Part 2 of Cat and Mouse

Ever since his first encounter with you, visions of you haunted his every step. Every time he thought he saw you soft flowing hair his heart lept out of his chest only to be squashed when it wasn't you. While on patrol he did his job as he normally would but he was always subconsciously scanning the rooftops for your graceful form, always hoping that you would saunter up to him out of the blue and finish what you had started.

After two weeks of no sight of you he finally caught a glimpse of you leaping across the rooftops of Gotham. The way you moved it was unmistakably you. The way your body moved it was like you were beckoning to him. It was if you were a siren made specifically for him, luring him to his ultimate doom.

With a wide grin Dick scaled the building and trailed after you. You looked over your shoulder and giggled when you spotted him chasing after you. When your eyes met you threw him a playful wink.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you?" You teased.

"What can I say? You left an impression on me." He responded trying to catch up with you. You effortlessly leapt from building to building, weaving in and out of alleyways to stay just outside of his reach. You threw your head back and laughed.

"I don't know Nightwing, my dear. I'd say I left you with a little more than just an impression." You smiled lewdly.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's not nice to tease?"

"But you make the cutest noises!" You argued.

"When I catch you -" Dick started to warn.

"You won't." You cut him off confidently. Dick chose to push aside your arrogance to finish his statement. You needed to know what you had coming to you after you had intentionally left him high and dry during your last encounter.

"When I catch you I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine." Dick threatened. After all this time of not seeing you he imagined how he would repay your teasing once the two of you met again.

"Ha! You'll have to catch me first!" You teased. The chase continued for a few more blocks before Dick pulled out the dirty guns. You weren't above cheating so neither would he. Dick pulled out his rope launcher and launched it at you. You tried to dodge the line but wasn't quite quick enough to roll out of the way. The line wrapped around your body, binding your limbs from movement. You let out a surprised shriek as your body started to fall towards the ground but Dick swept you off your feet before you could hit the ground.

"You cheated!" You accused as Dick cradled your bound body in his arms.

"You didn't get out of the way fast enough. You could have easily dodged that! I'm honestly offended that you let me win." Dick pouted.

"Maybe I wanted you to catch me." You purred. You wanted to reach up and cradle his face, perhaps guide him into a searing kiss but you were completely subject to his every whim. You weren't complaining, you just preferred to be the one in control.

Dick walked over to the nearest wall and set you back upright in your feet but made no motion to untie you. So that how this was going to be.

"Are you afraid I'll run?" You asked with an arched eyebrow. He chuckled and slid his finger under your chin and angled your face up so that you were gazing into his eyes. His eyes twinkled with amusement but there was an unmistakable look of lust burning in his eyes.

"Darling all you seem to do is run from me." He said his lips inching closer and closer to yours.

"Don't take it personally, love." You purred, letting you eyes slid closed in anticipation of his kiss. Your restrained hand twitched with the desire to thread your fingers through his hair and just crash your lips to his. He knew exactly what he was doing to you and to be honest you probably deserved it.

"Do you want me?" Dick asked, his lips hovering over yours.

"Yes. Now kiss me you idiot." You commanded, anxious to finally have his lips on yours. The damn tease smirked and pulled away from you. You practically whimpered at the increased distance between you.

"I don't care for your tone." Dick said.

"Ugh. Nightwing, I swear to god ..." You growled trying to close the distance but fumbled over your bonds. Dick caught you in his arms and set you back on your feet.

"Not so nice being on the receiving end of your teasing, is it?" He teased.

"What do you want?" You asked. Dick grinned and leaned in to whisper in your ear.

"I want you to beg." He purred, imitating how you had teased him in a similar fashion not all that long ago. Your eyes narrowed in defiance at the irresistable vigilante.

"I. Don't. Beg." You ground out. He smiled at the challenged and leaned in to connect your lips in the briefest of passionate kisses.

"We'll see about that."