Lava

Prompt: Could you right a fluffy Dick Grayson X reader where they have nothing to do so they stay playing the floor is lava and Damian walks and starts to lecture them for being childish? (requested by anon)

"God I'm so bored." Dick groaned throwing his head back against the couch.

"Then let's do something." You said like it was an obvious solution.

"What do you want to do?" Dick asked.

"I don't know. I was hoping you had something in mind." You shrugged. Dick pursed his lips and looked around the room in search for an answer. Suddenly his eyes lit up with an idea.

"Did you ever play that game as a kid where you pretended that the floor is lava?" Dick asked with an excited gleam in his eyes.

"Of course." You exaggerated. The two of you grinned at each other at the prospect of your new game.

"The floor's lava!" You shouted at each other simultaneously. You both jumped up on the couch and leaped from furniture to furniture, both of you going to great lengths to avoid touching the floor. Your game soon led the two of you into other parts of the manor leaping on chairs and shimmying up banisters.

You made the unfortunate mistake of choosing to jump onto a chair with a slightly wobbly leg. Before you could fall to your imagined lava death Dick caught you and pulled you onto his much more stable chair.

"You saved me." You breathed gazing fondly into his eyes.

"I will always save you." Dick promised before passionately crashing his lips to yours. It was like a scene from a cheesy romance film and the two of you must have looked ridiculous standing on top of what is probably an antique chair. The two of you continued making your way around the manor and you both looked at the grand staircase as your next obstacle to tackle. You and Dick started to parkour up the railing of the staircase. When Dick got towards the top of the bannister his footing slipped but he caught the railing before he could fall.

"[Y/N]! Save me!" Dick called out to you with false desperation. You stopped your ascent and traveled back down the banister as if you were coming to save him. You stopped in front of where he was hanging on for his life and made no motion to save him. "Please [Y/N]! I don't know how much longer I can hold on for!" Dick pleaded. With a evil smirk you leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Long live the king." You quoted. Dick's eyes widened at your betrayal and his grip slipped. He let out a dramatic anguished cry as he fell to his "death." In reality he landed on the floor unharmed but he acted the part of a betrayed lover being singed alive by lava.

"What's going on?" Damian asked suspiciously, appearing at the top of the staircase.

"Quick Damian! Get up here! The floor is lava!" You cried.

"Don't do it, little D! She'll betray you!" Dick cried dramatically from below.

"You're supposed to be dead!" You accused leaning over to look at his exaggerated contorted body.

"This is the ghost of Dick Grayson coming back to warn all men of your treachery!" Dick responded. You let out an audible offended gasp.

"And they say I'm the child." Damian muttered with a roll of his eyes before walking down the staircase despite your cries warning him about the lava. "Get up Grayson. You're making a fool of yourself."

"Aw! But he's my fool." You cooed.