#15. Secret - Dick Grayson x Reader

It's day 15 of the 30 day challenge! Halfway through guys! WOOOO!!!! For the full list of the prompts I will be doing for this writing challenge and the ones I have already completed, go Enjoy!

"What are you doing, [Y/N]?" Dick asked walking in on you cleaning his Nightwing suit in the bathroom. He had come in exhausted and battered the night before and hadn't bothered to do it himself. He slept in far later than he usually did so you figured you would be a sweet girlfriend and make him breakfast and clean the blood and debris traces from his suit.

"I'm cleaning your suit!" You say enthusiastically proud of how sweet you thought you were being. "Oh! And I made breakfast!" You mentioned motioning towards the kitchen with a flick of your hand. He walked over and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks darling, but why don't you let me finish? The suit has some tricky failsafes I wouldn't want you to set them off." He said, gently nudging you out of the room.

"You know you could teach me how to work around them. I just want to make your life a little bit easier, Dick." You argued.

"I know [Y/N], and I love you for it. Maybe some other time though ok? I'm sure you have more important things to be doing than wasting your time with my dirty laundry." He insisted, more persistently leading you away from the forgotten suit. "I'll finish this babe, but thank you for trying to help." He said giving you a quick kiss on the lips. Before you could protest any further he closed the door to separate the two of you.

When he was sure that the door was closed and you had walked away he returned to his Nightwing suit and opened a hidden compartment of the bracer. Dick let out a huge sigh of relief when he saw that the ring he intended for you was right where he left it. He wants to ask you but not yet. For now, the contents of his suit would remain his secret.