Remember Me - Dick Grayson x Reader

Prompt: PersonA "l don't have much time,so I want you to know that I will always love you and that I have been the luckiest man on the world to have met someone like you". PersonB"for gods sake you're just sick!"for whoever you think this would be suitable:) (requested by anon)

"Are you feeling any better?" You asked Dick's curled up form as you brought him some broth and ginger ale.

"No." He groaned in response and struggled to sit up in the bed. You set the food down of the bedside table and helped him sit up.

"This flu's really doing a number on you, sweetie." You stated brushing away his sweat dampened hair away from his pale skin.

"Tell me about it." He said sarcastically before launching into a uncontrollable coughing fit. When it subsided he collapsed onto the pillow and moaned in discomfort. "[Y/N], come closer." Dick said weakly, holding his hand out to you.

"Do you need something, Dick?" You asked moving to place your over his forehead to check his temperature. He winced at the touch of your cool hand and moaned while he clutched at his stomach.

"God, [Y/N]. I don't think I have much time left." He groaned before looking up at you underneath his eyelashes with sad tired eyes. "I just want you to know that I always have and always will love you and that I have been the luckiest man in the world to have met someone like you. If I die tonight, I want you to know how much you mean to me." He said weakly.

"For god's sake, Dick! You're just sick!" You exclaimed.

"It feel like I'm dying. I'm pretty sure I'm dying." He argued.

"You're not dying." You stated firmly with a roll of your eyes. He moaned again and closed his eyes.

"[Y/N] ... remember me." He whispered as he started to doze off again.

"Drama queen." You muttered under your breath as you left the bedroom to let him sleep off his 'death'.