#11. Bathing Together - Dick Grayson x Reader

It's day 11 of the 30 day writing challenge! Not gonna lie, got a teensy bit carried away with this one. That being said this is slightly nsfw. Nothing explicit but you know. For the full list of the prompts I will be doing for this writing challenge and the ones I have already completed, go Enjoy!

"There room for one more in there?" A deep tired voice asked. You opened your eyes and lifted your head to look at your unexpected guest. Dick was leaning on the doorframe. He had just arrived back from patrol. He had already taken off his mask but remained in his Nightwing uniform. He looked tired and just a little bit tense. You smirked and sank a little bit deeper into the hot water.

"It's not exactly the biggest tub in the world but I'm not opposed to sharing." You smiled. He pushed himself off of the doorframe and started to undress. You gave him a wolf whistle and a wink as he undressed from the uniform. He rolled his eyes at you and shook his head with a smile.

You made room for him in the tub and he sank down into the steaming water with a sigh. You leaned against him with your back against his chest and the two of you sat in the relaxing water quietly, just enjoying each other's company. Both of you had a hard day and now you both just wanted to relax.

Eventually Dick started to rub small circles around your back, shoulders, and neck, paying close attention to your tension points. You moaned as he rubbed a particularly tense part of your body.

"Dick." You breathed out as his hands started to wander further downwards. The further his hands trailed the less this bath became about relax and became more focused on other ways to relieve stress. Dick started to slowly kiss and nip at your neck as his fingers found their true destination. You moaned out his name again as you felt his excitement against your back.

"Please, Dick!" You pleaded wantonly. He happily obliged.

The two of you spent far more time than either of you originally intended. By the time that the two of you had sufficiently relieved your stress the water had long since turned cold and your fingers were all pruny.

"You know, I think we should take baths together more often." He said spread across your shared bed. You walked in the room toweling you hair dry.

"I'm down for that." You said throwing a wink his way before joining him in his arms on the bed. You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek but he turned and pulled you into a more passionate kiss. You giggled and threw your arms around his neck as he commenced another round of your new favorite stress relief activity.