Killer Heels

Prompt: Dude, your blog is honestly the best! I love all your stories! ❤️ I was wondering if you can write a Dick Grayson fluffy reader insert where the reader is trying to fall in heels, but keeps falling and Dick is just making fun of her. I feel like that would be really cute. 😁 (requested by anon)

"[Y/N]? Are you ready yet? Bruce will kill me if we're late to another one of these things." Dick asked popping his head into the bathroom to check on your progress. You were just putting the finishing touches on your makeup and putting on your earrings.

"Don't get your panties in a twist. I'm just about done. Just let me get my shoes on and we can leave." You said patting the top of his head as you passed. He followed closely behind you as you dug into the closet and dug out the heels that you had bought for this dress exclusively.

"Woah there tiger. Are you sure those are the best idea?" He asked skeptically pointing at the heels you were strapping onto your ankles. You rolled your eyes at his skepticism.

"Ha Ha. Very funny, Dick." You said dryly. With your heels strapped on your rose to your feet and immediately wobbled off balance. Dick caught your shoulders and stabilized you with taunting raised eyebrow. "Not. A. Word." You warned pointing your finger at him and jabbing his chest.

"I didn't say anything." He insisted throwing his hands up in defeat.

"You were thinking it." You accused.

"Guilty." Dick shrugged. He started to walk towards the door, leaving you behind. "Come on, we wouldn't want to be late would we?" He asked holding the door open for you and gesturing towards the outdoor world. You looked down at your feet and the long distance between where you were standing and where Dick stood waiting expectantly.

"Something wrong, [Y/N]?" He asked with a teasing smile playing at his lips. You glared at him as he clearly taunted you.

"Nope. I'm good." You shook your head crossing your arms over your chest.

"Then let's get a move on. Can't keep the party waiting!" Dick encouraged gesturing out the door.

"Fine." You sighed hesitantly taking a step towards the door then another. You daintily walked successfully until you were just a few steps away from Dick. You got a little too confident in your heels and gravity decided to knock you down a peg. You tripped over thin air and fell straight into Dick's arms.

"Hey sweetie." Dick cooed as your cheek pressed against his chest from your fall.

"Sup?" You said looking up at him.

"Are you going to change your shoes?" Dick inquired smugly.

"No." You said.

"Why?" Dick sighed.

"These are the only shoes that go with this dress." You admitted.

"Oh darn, I guess I'll just have to keep you in my arms all night. What a shame." Dick said dramatically.

"A shame indeed." You laughed gently patting his chest before hooking your arm in Dick's waiting elbow.