Three Wishes

Prompt: Ok I definitely need more of Lucky Charms and Sleepless Nights. Sooooooo adorable and flirtatious and fun (requested by anon)

After that night you and Dick frustratingly danced around the fact that the two of you almost kissed that night. You waited for him to say something about it, anything, but to your disappointment he acted as if nothing happened. He continued to flirt with you like normal, like neither of you realized that you like each other.

"Hey Dick, you wanna come over for the usual pizza and Netflix?" You asked calling your friend over the phone. The two of you hadn't taken the time to hang out in weeks, almost kiss or not, you missed him.

"Sure! Do you want me to pick up some cookies from Insomnia on my way over?" He asked.

"When have you ever been allowed to show up without them?" You laughed.

"Point taken. Alright, [Y/N] I'll see you in a few." He responded with a chuckle.

"You'd better show up with cookies, Grayson." You warned.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't worry I'll bring the goods if you bring your pretty self ... and pizza." He flirted.

Dick arrived about an hour later, shortly after the pizza was delivered, with a box of warm gooey cookies and a bright smile on his face.

"Well, I'm here so what are your other two wishes?" He smiled presenting the box of warm cookies to you. You ignored his charming gaze, opened the box and took one of the still-warm cookies.

"Well for starters, one of these puppies." You said taking a bite out of the angelic desert and let out a deep moan. You had the deep satisfaction of watching Dick's eyes widen and a slight blush spring to his cheeks. "Dear god how can anything be this fucking good." You moaned out. You pushed the door open a little further and ushered Dick inside.

"Ok I'm here and you've got your cookies, what's your third wish?" Dick asked opening the pizza box and taking a bite out of a slice while waiting expectantly for your answer.

"Eh. I'm going to keep you in suspense on that one, oh wise genie." You smirked. You made your plate and walked past him making sure to sensually brush your fingers along his chest as you passed him. "You coming, Dick?" You asked when you looked over your shoulder to see him paralyzed in your kitchen.

"Uh - yeah. I'll be right there, [Y/N]." He said with a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Just give me a second. Go ahead and choose something and I'll be right there." He called to you as you found your spot on the couch.

"Really? You're going to let me choose? Are you feeling alright, Dick?" You asked giving him a skeptical look as he walked into the living room and sat in the seat furthest away from you on the recliner.

"I'm fine." He insisted casually.

"What are you doing all the way over there?" You asked with a laugh noticing how comically far away from you he sat. Even when you two were on normal terms, Dick was never shy about sharing your small couch with you. You two would often end up cuddling underneath a fuzzy blanket while you watched movies all night and shared a pizza and a box of cookies.

"Is there something wrong with me sitting here?" He asked innocently.

"I'm cold." You pouted.

"You have a blanket." He pointed out.

"Dick." You sighed giving him an exhausted look.

"Fine, I'll move." He relented getting up from the recliner. "Scooch over." He instructed. You made room for him and he sat down beside you. As soon as he was settled you snuggled into his side like you usually would if this were any other night. Dick wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you rested your head against his chest.

You started the movie and it began to feel like things between you were getting back to normal but you didn't want things to go back to normal. You had gotten just a taste of what it would be like to actually be with Dick and you wanted to know if it was possible to have more.

"Hey Dick?" You whispered into his chest.

"Yeah, [Y/N]?" He asked.

"I think I'm ready to make my third wish." You said looking up to meet his warm gaze.

"Your wish is my command." He swore gently with warm tenderness gleaming in his eyes.

"Kiss me." You demanded. Dick's eyes widened slightly but he didn't waste a beat as he dipped his head so that your lips were almost touching. He stopped himself just before your lips met and hovered just centimeters above yours, denying you the sweet sensation of the one thing you had been fantasizing about for years. You internally whimpered at the deprivation.

"As you wish." He whispered with his eyes closed, his breath softly brushing across your lips. Slowly and tauntingly he took forever to close the final centimeters to connect your lips. When your lips finally connected you could have sworn you heard and saw every bad rom com cliche go off, fireworks, sparks, angelic music, some form of holy light, the whole cheesy shebang. As your lips softly moved in perfect harmony, his hands journeyed up and gently cradled you cheeks and he tilted your upwards to deepen the kiss. Eventually you both ran out of breath and had to pull away.

"Was that everything you hoped it would be?" Dick whispered breathlessly, resting his forehead against yours.

"I don't know ... I think I need to do a few more tests before I can come to a conclusive verdict." You responded with a flirtatious smile.

"And what would these tests entail?" He asked with a knowing smile playing at his lips.

"I don't know, maybe a little more of this." You whispered pulling his lips back down to yours. You already knew your 'verdict' but you weren't about to pass up the opportunity to catch up on all that lost time.