Marcel's P.O.V (bonus chapter)

“What the hell have I done?!” Yelled Edward as he entered the house

I went into the living room where he was pacing.

“Edward what’s going on?”
“She loves you!? You know that?!”
“Edward what’s this about? ” I said quietly
“You love her don’t you?”
“Yes, of course”
“Then why the hell aren’t you fighting for her! Harry’s over there right now probably pouring his heart out to her. While you’re standing here doing nothing about it. Go get her back, mate!”
“I can’t…” I said as I wiped a tear from my eye “She can’t even look at me without thinking about what I’ve done to her”
“Marcel, don’t make the same mistake I’ve made. You love her right? Go get her back… before someone else catches her attention…”
“You mean Harry? She doesn’t like him like that… I know she doesn’t. You do mean Harry right?”

My brother stood in silence while I stared at him harshly. He couldn’t even look me in the eyes.

“Edward, do you love her?”
“No.”
“Edward you can tell me if you do!”
“No. No. No I don’t love Mary, I don’t.”
“Admit it!”
“I won’t! It isn’t true!”
“Harry’s not the only one who’s constantly with Mary. So are you.”
“She’s my friend!”
“You love her, just as much as Harry and I don’t you!”
“FINE! I LOVE HER! I love her Marcel… and she’s falling in love with me.”

I paused.

“You’re lying. She doesn’t love you like that.” I cried “She loves you as a friend.”
“I’m not and she doesn’t… I’m sorry mate. I love her and she loves me but I don’t want to hurt you. I want to give you a chance to get back with her. I only want her to be happy.”

I was frustrated but I knew he could take her away from me whenever he wanted. So I calmed myself down, because I wanted her more than anything in the world. She’s an angel and I’d be an idiot to just let her go…

“Go talk to her Marcel…”

I looked at Edward one more time before leaving. Thanking him for looking out for me. I walked over to Mary’s house and let myself in. She was wrapped in Harry’s arms.

“Mary”
“Marcel”

Now I had two options. I could leave her here with Harry… or I could get her back.

“Harry, go home. I need to talk to my darling angel.”

Mary looked at me with tears in her eyes, she was holding an envelope...

“Harry what’s wrong?”
“I told her.” He said pulling me aside
“Told her what?”
“That I’m leaving to go on tour in a few days.” He said, wiping tears from his face

Mary locked herself in her room. I went after her

“Mary, are you okay?” I said “Mary, please let me in.”
“I’m fine, go away.”
"I’m not going anywhere. I’ll wait here all night if I have to.”

She slowly opened the door and let me in.

“What’s the matter Mary, why are you crying?”
“It’s the last time I’m going to see him…”
“What do you mean? Mary he’ll be back in a few months... you’ll see him again?”
“No… Marcel I won’t… because I won’t be here when he gets back”
“What – what do you mean you won’t be here?”
“Marcel… I’m moving back. I just don’t know what I’m doing here anymore… I’m so sorry.”
“No, no Mary you can’t leave”
“I’m sorry… I can’t stay” She sobbed
“You can’t leave me, Mary you can’t. I love you… you know I love you!”
“Marcel, I just really don’t know what I’ve been doing for the last few months. Please… I need this.”

I couldn’t believe she was leaving. I couldn’t believe any of this…

“Mary, listen to me, you haven’t done anything wrong. I messed up… not you.”
“I’ve messed up too… I kissed Harry back… and… I’m falling for Edward.”
“God, Mary, don’t say that… please don’t say that.” I cried
“I’m sorry! Please just go! I want to be alone.”

Mary pulled me out of her room and shut the door after rushing back inside, but I wasn’t going anywhere. I slept by her bedroom door and when I woke up her door was open and she was gone.

A/N: PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK...