Chapter Four - To be daring

His response was perfect, he kissed me back. I can’t believe he kissed me back! He looked at me and smiled, then, he hugged me.

“We kissed before our first hug.” He stated
“Yeah” I laughed
“I need to go now. I’ll be back in the morning, love. Sweet dreams.”
“Good night”

He looked at me one more time, paused for a moment, kissed me again, on the cheek and walked out.

I’ve never felt so happy in my life. It might seem too soon, but I’m falling for him. To the rest of the world… who knows what he is, but to me he’s everything. I’m giddy with excitement and I know that soon we’ll be more than friends. I don’t care how long it takes.

Marcel Styles. He’s perfect. I can’t believe what just happened! I’m so happy!

I ran into my room and jumped in my bed. I’m excited. I can’t wait to see him again. I just can’t. I laid there for hours, thinking about my prince, and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning I didn’t want to get up. It was such a lazy Sunday morning. I wanted to stay in bed all day and cuddle up in my blankets… but then I remembered Marcel saying he would come over. So instead I got ready and waited for him.

I heard a my doorbell ring and went to get it

“Marcel!”
“Uh, good morning Mary” he said smiling

He handed me a flower

 “Thank you” I smiled “Please come in”
“You look lovely… ha”

I smiled and we walked over to the sofa

“So when do you start school?” he asked
“In a few weeks, I’m kind of nervous.”
“You’ll be great haha!”

We stayed inside all day… to be honest I’ve always been more of an indoor person. We watched movies and baked cookies. He sat on the sofa and we started play fighting, and when we rolled off the couch and onto the floor he held me down and kissed me. Everything was moving so quickly and I loved every second of it.

While we were playing his glasses fell off

“You’re so… pretty” I said
“I’m pretty?” he laughed
“Yeah, ha…”
“You’re gorgeous.”

I kissed him again, then, we just laid there. I rested my head on his chest and he played with my hair. The moment was perfect. I decided to get some pillows and blankets. But instead of just curling up between the blankets we made a fort, and spent the rest of the day inside.

He made me happy, the happiest I’ve ever been. There’s not a doubt in my mind that I want him forever.

“Can I be your girlfriend?” I said smiling

He gave me a confused look

“I kind of thought you already were?”

I laughed and hugged him tight and he looked at me and kissed me on the nose.

We got up again and went to the kitchen, we gathered up the very few ingredients I had in my kitchen and made a chicken and rice soup. We ate and he got a call from Harry, telling him he needed to be home. I don’t understand why he has to be home at a certain time. Maybe his brothers are just looking out for him.

“Are you going to work tomorrow?”
“Yeah…” he sighed “Maybe you can meet me there when I’m done, then we can go shopping and get you some food in this house” he laughed
“Sounds good, when do you get off work?”
“Um, 7:30.”
“Alright, I’ll be there” I smiled

He walked to the door, turned around and kissed me goodnight.