Chapter Twenty-Six - Stage wrong

My reaction to Harry shocked me. I didn’t stop him from doing anything… I kissed him back and let everything happen. What was I doing? I have no idea. I didn’t have the strength to stop him and I knew that he would never stop trying.

So there we were. We weren’t “making out” he just… kissed me over and over again…

“Mary…”
“Yes?”
“Is this okay?”
“Is what okay?”
“What I’m doing… here with you… are you alright with it?” he asked “Because I don’t want to force you to do something that you… maybe don’t want to do.”

He sat up and so did I

“I’m really not sure what I want right now… I’m sorry”
“No. Don’t be… I understand.”
“Thanks Harry…”

Harry looked out the window and noticed something. He seemed nervous and I could tell he was scared

“Harry what’s wrong?” I whispered
“There’s someone outside. I think it’s the paparazzi”
“What?”
“Mary they saw everything.”

I froze. I couldn’t move or do anything. I could only think about how this could drastically change my life, my reputation, my privacy… either way it’s going to suck.

“Harry, what do we do?”
“Wait here until they leave…”
“Call Edward?”
“Yeah… good idea.”

Harry called Edward while I stood in the kitchen. Harry put his phone on speaker so I could hear.

“Edward?! Where are you?” he said
“I’m at home. Where are you?”
“I’m with Mary, there are people outside… I think they saw me kissing her.”
“My God, Harry! Stop kissing her!”
“I’m sorry mate I just… I really don’t know what I should do. I don’t think they know we know they’re outside.”
“Alright… um… how much do you think they saw?”
“I was kissing her, we got up and talked… then she went into the kitchen and now I’m in the back room.”
“Alright… they can’t think Mary is cheating on me with you… make it look like she doesn’t want you…”
“Uh… alright…”
“I’ll be over in a bit.”

Harry walked slowly in the living room and texted me

                                Act like you hate me and like you didn’t want to cheat on Edward.

Good idea

                                I’m going to approach you now… act mad.

He came towards me and I walked back into the living room avoiding eye contact with him. And we started arguing in hopes that it would make the situation a little more manageable. Harry got loud and aggressive… and after a while of arguing we calmed down to make it seem more realistic…

“Mary, I love you.”
“Stop! God, you just don’t understand. I’m with Edward. Please just leave!”

A few seconds later Edward walked through the door. And he looked pissed.

“Mary told me you kissed her!” Said Ed while shoving Harry into the wall and knocking down a picture
“I love her Edward!”
“THAT DOESN’T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT!”
“Edward stop… it’s… it’s fine.”
“It isn’t!” He snapped

I ran into my room and locked myself in there to make it dramatic and convincing… I didn’t feel right about it… I didn’t want to pretend… but it’s what Eddy told us to do… and he probably knows more about the situation than I do.

After things calmed down in the living room Edward knocked on my door, Harry left… and I got a text message… from Marcel

                                Mary, I just have to let you know that I miss you… I can’t do anything about the situation we’re in and I’m sorry for that… if it were up to me… I wouldn’t have let you go.

 What do you mean?

A/N please, please don't forget to comment, I really want to know what you think. Thank you so much for reading(: