Chapter One - The first move

I was just moving in and as I grabbed my stuff from the moving van I looked over at the people living across from me and I saw a guy, he was covered in tattoos and he had snake bites. I didn't like it. To me personally, he looks ridiculous.

I went back in my new house and put a few more boxes in my living room. When I tried going back outside for more, there he was, just standing there in my doorway.

"Can I help you?" I said kind of confused

"The name's Edward and no, but I feel like I... can help you." He said while slowly walking into my house

"With what, unpacking?"

"No, but I can help you by being the first person you fall for while living here in Wolverhampton."

"Um, I'm fine. Please leave my house. I didn't give you permission to come in."

"Fine, fine, but let me know when you change your mind."

"Ha, yeah sure I will." I said as I held the door open for him.

He winked at me and left. I watched him walk across the street and waited for him to close the door to his house, then I went outside to get the rest of the boxes. I put the last ones in my new room and just sat on the sofa to take a break.

This is my first time living in a house all alone. I'm nervous to meet new people, I've never been very social... I've always felt like I was better off on my own. I'm glad I moved here. The weather is nice and the place is calm. I think I'll just go for a walk...

I found a box filled with my clothes and pulled out a sweater. I put it on and walked outside. And from the corner of my eye, I saw someone. Is it the same guy? The arrogant mess that came into my house? No. It can't be. This one looked different, yet identical. This one didn't have as many tattoos. He didn't have snake bites either. He looked normal. He was just... doing something under the hood of his car.

He looked over at me for a second and then continued doing whatever it was he was doing. Was he a twin? He's good looking, I guess so was the other one, but this one didn't look so scary. He had on a grey t-shirt and black jeans, his hair was light brown and curly, but I didn't want to think much of it, I wanted to go for a walk. So I did.

I was by a coffee shop when I fell. Someone bumped into me.

"Oh, I- I'm so sorry, I didn't... mean to." He stuttered and looked at me

He had glasses and a sweater vest on, and I noticed he looked just like the two other boys I saw earlier today. He was cute and a totally different version of both.

"Triplets?" I said softly

"Um, yes, here let me help you up." He replied nervously while pulling me up "You must be the person who moved in across from us, have you met my brothers?"

"Not... officially, my name is Mary."

"Um, my name is Marcel Styles, very nice to meet you." He said shyly

"Nice to meet you too Marcel." I smiled

"Um, my brothers, the one with the tattoos and piercing everywhere, his name is Edward. And the relatively normal ones name is Harry."

"Yeah, one of them already introduced himself." I said while walking his way and looking at him

"I bet it was Edward. He likes to be forward."

"Yeah, it was. He didn't make a very good impression though."

"When does he ever with the way he looks." He joked

We walked all the way back to our neighborhood talking. He was sweet. He asked me a lot of questions about myself. He spoke very well for someone our age. I think he's adorable. He's 19 and he's a marketing expert.

When I got home I decided to take a nap. It was 2:30 in the afternoon when I fell asleep. A doorbell woke me up, my doorbell. It was now 6:47pm. I answered, and there they were. The triplets.