Let us be together (thewanted)

My names Holly George. I'm 19 years old. 20 in April. I'm from Manchester but I'm moving to London to live with my brother max. Oh my brother is Max George from the boy band The Wanted. Yes I'm so proud of my brother and I'm moving in with him and his bandmates because I haven't seen him for ages and he asked me to live with him. I've finished collage so I'm free to do anything I want. My new life starts in London.

----------------------------------------------

I jumped of the train and walked to the exit of the station I saw a black van in front of me and a familiar man standing next to it. It was max. I ran and wrapped my arms around him. Ive always been so close to my brother and he's so protective over me. He hates everyone I date and he beat up my last boyfriend for cheating on me and doing some other things but that's in the past now. Oh well im over him.

"Hol, I've missed you" max shouted. "I've missed you too" I answered. "So then once we get back to the house you can unpack. Then me and the boys are gonna take you out" he told me. "That sounds good" I answered quietly.
"What wrong" he asked me.
"It's just I've never met any of the boys. What if they don't like more or if I annoy them" I sighed. "Trust me hol they'll love you and In sorry you haven't met any of then yet even though it has been 4 years" he replied "it's ok let's just get home". Home it was great saying that word to max I was going to live somewhere where I'd see my big brother everyday I couldn't be happier.

The car ride was non-stop talking about our lives and then the car came to a halt. The house was massive. I opened the car door and stood and stared. Max got my bags out the back and started up the pathway. "Oh and you get to meet nina today" he shouted back.

Nina and Max had been together for about 3 months she's a model and from pictures she's very beautiful. I walked in the door and saw 4 boys and 3 girls sitting on the sofa's. A tall dark man stood up and spoke in a thick Irish accent "hi I'm siva you must be holly" I smiled and he pulled me in for a hug. He pointed over to a dark beautiful girl sitting in the sofa. "This is Nareesha my fiancé" "hi nice to meet you" she stood up and gave me a hug. "Nice to meet you too" I replied. Next he pointed to a curly haired guy who stood up and hugged me. "I'm jay" "hi" I answered but I kept my gaze on one of the other boys.

Jay sat down a siva continued pointing to a dark haired man and a blonde girl. " That's Tom and his girlfriend Kelsey" I smiled and they waved back. "That's Nina Max's girlfriend" she ran over to me. "It's so nice to finally meet you" her American accent was cute she was stunning. Now finally the one I couldn't keep my eyes of.

He was good looking and from what I remember max saying he was 20 and 21 a few days before I turned 20, his beautiful green eyes and his perfectly styled hair made me stare. His eyebrows were bushy but fit perfectly with his face. "And this is Nathan" Nathan instantly looked up and smiled he stood up and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. Omg he's perfect. For some reason I was draw to Nathan. I don't know if it was because he was the only one not making a fuss or because he was so good-looking.

WAIT. What am I thinking. I can't like him. He's in the same band as max. Max would kill me. Well it's not like he can read my mind. I have a feeling I will get quiet close to Nathan. I will make sure of it. Not that I'm some crazy bitch who gets what she wants it's just something about Nathan makes me want to get to know him. Max came in and interrupted my thoughts. "I see you've met everyone" max said taking a seat next to nina "come sit down" he added. The only free seat was next to Nathan. I was ok with that.  I wasn't complaining. Everyone was talking and Nathan asked if he wanted him to show me to my room. Of course I said yes. We walked up stairs and into a massive bedroom.

Me and Nathan spent and hour talking and he helped me unpack. He was such a nice lad and he made me laugh. I think I was starting to have feelings for him.

Nathan's POV.

I was upstairs with holly. She hot. Like beautiful. Her eyes are so bright and her smile makes me smile. I really wanted to kiss her. And I'm not one to hold back. The more I talked to her the more I liked. It was nice the way I made her laugh. We were unpacking her things and she bumped into me and started laughing.

I began to tickle her. She was laughing so much she fell on the floor and I tripped and fell on top of her. We stopped laughing and I stared into her eyes. Without thinking i pressed my lips against hers. To my surprise she kissed back but I liked it. I think I have feelings for her.

Holly's POV

Me and Nathan were lying on the floor kissing then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs Nathan jumped on and helped me up "sorry I should not have done that" he panicked "don't worry, I liked it" I winked and he grinned back. The door opened and it was max. "Were going out at 7" what time is it now" Nathan asked. "4 you better go start getting ready" max laughed. Nathan ran out the bedroom. I was confused "he's got 3 hours" I laughed. "Yea but it takes Nathan ages to get ready he spends like a hour trying to get his hair right" I laughed at the fact he took longer than me.

------------------------------------------

3hours later!!!

I stood out side Nathan's door. "Nathan are you ready" "nearly come in I want to tell you something" he called.

I walked in and he was sitting on the bed I sat next to him and he took my hand. "Listen hol, I know I've only new you a day but I think I really like you and that kiss meant something to me I-" I cut him of by kissing him. "I really like you to" I smiled. "Holly, will you be my girlfriend" he asked. I smiled and nodded he kissed me again. "We can't tell max though he will kill you nath we have to do this in private" "ok well we can tell him when the time is right" I smiled and nodded. We walked downstairs and before walking out the door to the van were the others where he kissed me again.

I sat next to Nathan in the car and we were at the back so no-one could see us holding hands. We just talked about the band and what max is like. When we got to the restaurant we all sat down I sat in between Nath and Max. Nathan had his hand on my leg and mine was on top of his. We ate and talked for about 3 hours until it was time to go. When we got back max went to nina's and the others went to bed so me and Nathan went to my room. We lay with his arms round me and I fell to sleep feeling safe.

Let us be together (thewanted) (nathansykes)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें