"Doing To Much"(UPDATED)

*Note- I just noticed I havent put a pov for prod so im gonna start the story with him.

*Prod Pov-

I have to start thinking about what college im going to. I know its early in the year but I really care about my talent. I wanna have a singing career though. Angie and me are in the same vocal class. Dam I love this girl. Everything from her pink bubble gum hair to her big bright eyes, her smooth skin, to her red cherry lips. She is my everything. It was hard for me to be with her because she was a lesbian before. I really didnt care what people said, cause I know that she isnt anymore and I trust her.

I wanted to do something special for her, all we did these days was have sex. I was gonna take a while to plan whatever what I was gonna plan. but whatever it was I know its going be good.
I walked the vocal room quietly and took a seat in the back, and watched Angie as she started singing "Rather die young" by Beyonce. She had a girl playing the piano. She sang so beautifully until she stopped. I walked up behind her and held her waist.

"Hey, why'd you stop." I said smiling at her, turning her around.

"Cause, I'm getting these notes wrong." I looked at her like she wasnt gonna stop know.

"uh, can we have sometime alone, so I could teach her these notes." I said to the pianist. She got up and nodded her head. I went to take a seat at the piano. Did I mention I play the piano too. Not to brag but I am the best besides to Roc, but I didnt want to have two majors, seriously I couldn't handle that much work right know; maybe in college. I told Angie to sit by me.

I started to played the melody of the song. I gave her the que to start. Angie started singing then I joined her while playing the piano.

"Cause I rather die young

Than live my life without you

I rather not live at all

Than live my life without you"

We both sang together. Occasionally I'll stop to tell her to lower or raise her voice and how to make her sing it well . My voice was a baritone and hers was soprano. Perfect for a duet.

"Thanks." she said looking down.

"Babe, whats wrong." I said lifting up her chin gently.

She sighed."I dont know, this whole singing thing is getting to me. Im just in highschool, I dont know how far I'll make it. These days its tough, you know." She said looking in my eyes.

"Hey, don't get so worked up bout it, I'll be here with you every step of the way." I said kissing her on her lips softly.

"Thanks, again, your always there for me, your my everything, I love you Craig." she said hugging me.

"I love you too." I said hugging her back.

That gave me an idea, maybe we should do a duet together for the show coming up. We never got the chance to and plus I got the perfect song. Plus I have to plan something special for her. Damn I'm such a good boyfriend.

*Ariel's Pov-

I ran jumping to give Ray a huge hug. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands arounds his neck. He gripped me tight.

"Hey, whats gotten into you today." He said kissing me on my lips.

" I cant wait for my big sister Cassie she's coming to town, and I want you to come meet her." I said jumping down from him.

"Oh your big sis, of course I'll like to meet her." He said smiling at me. We started to walk to class.

"So Ray, you didnt tell me how your "catching up" with Lilly went." I said putting up air quotes.