"The only One"

Comment, vote and fan :) plz lol

Sky's Pov

"Cause I, am feeling this deep down in my heart

I'm feeling like I never want to be apart

But just when it gets good, she's gone

And I'm left right back at start..

My girl likes to sabotage, our love yeah

She can only take so much more than her heart got

She can only live for the moment

Why? I'll never know it

Guess I'll meet her right back at start."

I sang, listening Sabotage by Wale ft Lloyd as I walked down the halls to my locker. Principal Wayans told me I had to speak with a group of freshmens about having 2 majors and being in this program for smart kids. So I empty all my books in my locker since I might be out for most of my classes. I still needed my paint brushes so I left them in my boots.----------------> outfit

The principal told me theres gonna be other students there ofcourse but i didnt really pay attention. As long as im out of classes im good. If these freshmens gave me any mouth, I aint scared to pop them in the mouth haha. I was all alone in the hallway, Cause I was pulled out of first period. I looked in the corner of my eyes as I saw someone coming down the hallway with a big afro. I knew who that was.

"Sky." Jacob called out.

"yes, Jacob." I replied back.

He walked up to me and leaned against the locker beside be.

"Why werent you first period" He asked.

I turned around to face him. I dont know what it was but it looked different today. Maybe its the way he dressed. Blue ripped up jeans and a grahic-T. nah. Maybe its is hair. curly and always bouncy. Naw. I just dont know. I searched his face hes wearing shades. Theres not sun shinning to today in new york. beats me.

"Oh, Wayans asked me and some other students if we could talk to a group of freshmen about our majors, the educated program were in and college, so I'll be out for most of the day." I said

"Oh, ok, well I'll see you in last period then." He said giving me a quick hug.

uh, wheres my kiss. I was wondering. Most guys would want to kiss me every chance they get. What the in the world. He's different from the rest. And thats werid. I just smiled at him. He backed up and little and walked off to class. That was the shortest conversation I ever had with him. I think.

I walked to the room principal Wayans told me to go to. Room 136. First floor. The room wasnt too big but it was like a normal class but with different desk. The desks where long. I was the first one to be there. The freshmens where are in the room chatting up a storm.

*Austin's Pov-

So Principal Wayans asks me If I could speak to a group of freshmens about the program im in. Talking bout "speak about your high grades and college". I said whatever at least I wont be in class. Wow Its been a while since me and Sky has spoken. I dont know if she wants to speak to me but I know I do. I know I was wrong for calling her that, but she was really aching me that night. I still didnt mean it. Soon enough I'll apologize. Maybe today might be good. Besides im in a good mood. Right now me and Violet were walking on the second floor talking until I was ready to go to the room.We where holding hands.