"Reuntied and it feels so....bad!"(UPDATED)

*Sky's Pov-

This week went sorta well. Austin has been ignoring me a little. I've been spending more time with Jacob lately. I mean he is my boyfriend. It was friday and I was getting ready for my double date with Roc and Ronnie. I put on casual clothes. I put my hair to the side, and put on some makeup. I then noticed Lilly all dressed up to go somewhere too. Hmm. I walked in the bathroom where she was putting on makeup.

"Looks like someone's going somewhere." I asked leaning againist the door. She flashed the biggest smile ever.

"I'm just going out with some friends, to some hangout spot in Manhattan." She said putting on one side of her earring.

"Cool. Don't have too much fun." I said walking away back to my room. I just love speaking to her as if she's a child. I find it funny. Hearing her suck her teeth made me it even funnier.

I was about to shout for my mother, but I realized that she wasnt home again. Ugh sometimes she just urkes my nerves. When she's home she nags me alot we barley have a nice conversation, but I'm happy she's not here. Lilly already left like five minutes ago I'm just waiting for Jacob and them to arrive. Just then I heard the door knock. I got up and open the door. It was Jacob and Roc and Ronnie was in the car.

"Hey, babe ready to go." He said holding my hands. "Yeah of course." I replied. We walked to the car and went in the back seat. I pushed Roc's head and hugged Ronnie. Roc began driving.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Roc.

" I don't know either, but its a hang out spot." Ronnie said answering for Roc.

I laid against Jacobs chest while Roc was driving. We were just making out during the entire ride that I didnt even notice that we were here. We were at my fav spot to go to. "The fat cat" This was my favorite place to hang out. I haven't been here in a while. I remember the first time me and Ronnie came here. AHH good times. The place was packed. All the pool table were booked. It wasnt like a club scene. The music wasnt really loud. You could hear everyone speak. Looking about I seen a face I didn't expect to be here. Lilly.

"Lilly what the hell are you doin- hey who's this." I said smiling at the guy next to her. The guy next to her had a carmel skin tone, he wasnt that buff but boy did he had muscles. He had the perfect smile. Which had dimples in em. He had a tattoo of a skull on his neck.Oh god! His eyes were hazel with a hint of sky blue. His lips were curved on top..hmm he looks like a good kisser..lemme stop.

"Hi, the names Terrance." He said in a husky manly voice. He shook my hands. Where did she find him!

"Sky, what are you doing here?" Lilly asked.

"Same reason why your here, chilling with friends. Look I gotta get back to Jacob see ya, uh, Terrance." I said studdering over my words, leaving them at the pool table.

"Who was that" Jacob asked holding my waist.

"Oh, that was just , Lilly and her hot new boyfriend." I said smirking at him. I could tell he wasnt the jealous type though. Thank godness .

"Well then, I'm boutta go beat your butt at some pool." He said leading me to a table. Luckily we got one.

"Psh, in your dreams, set em' up." I said picking up a pool stick.

*Ariel's Pov-

Ray said we where going to some Fat cat place to get drinks. Never heard of it. I walked in the place with Ray on my arms. The place was packed. But the atmosphere was feeling right. Me and Ray where walking through the crowd when some girl with red hair flaring bumped me.