It's about time!

*Austin's Pov-

After me and Violet went to eat our food, I asked her if she wanted to come back to my house. I'm actually happy that I'm dating her. I actually got over the feeling that I liked sky. Shes still my bestfriend even if she choose not to talk to me. Hopefully she takes back the apology I'm planning.

"you sure your parents aren't home." she said. We were standing infront of my house, and I was about to open the door.

"my parents comes home from work at 10, so no there not home." with that I turn the keys in the door and we walked in. I took my shoes off and she did the same and I went and turn on the tv and sat down. 

She then gets up an walks over to look at the pictures in the living room.

"who's this." she asked. 

I got up and walked over to where she was. It was a picture of my brother and my mother in front of the house on his graduation day.

"that's my brother Andrew and my mother."

"where is he know." Violet said examining the picture.

"who knows, probably college, he didn't contact us since then, I know he ain't dead cause his phone bills keep showing up in the mail."

"wow, that's some brother, but wait your parents and him don't get along." she said looking up at me.

"if you say so, they always provided for him, but he always pushes them away, but it's whatever."

"oh, ok." she said nodding her head.

"want me to show you my room." 

I asked.

"hmmmm, ok." 

I started walking and she followed. I opened my door and she walked in. My room was a plain white. It was medium size. Not to big but the Kind you see in the movies with the average American teenagers. I had some of my best art work hanged up. I didn't wanna hang up all cause, well my room would start to look junky. I had a 24 inch tv.Ofcourse I have a Xbox right next to it with all my video games.I had a queen size bed. And my room is spotless. Violet starting looking around my room.

"I like your room." she stated.

"thanks"

She went over to the Xbox and turned it on and put madden.

"what are you doing." I asked. 

She threw me a controller.

"bout to bet your ass in some madden."

"your joking right you can't beat me."

"wanna bet on that." she said laughing.

"ok,hmmmm, each time I win you take off a peace of clothing."

She laughed"same goes for me, but you wont be seeing none of this cause your gonna loose." she said shaking her chest at me.

We started playing. A few games later, She was only in her bra and jeans and I was only in my jeans. 

We were going at it and she was about to win. So I started and push her controller do she could loose.

"hey, stop cheating." she said laughing.

"can't cause your winning." 

I said pushing her controller while trying to control mines. I was winning.

"ugh, I hate you." she said getting  

Up from the floor. 

"okay, one last clothing, and that's gonna be my jeans."