"Fallen"

Meanwhile upstairs........................

*Angies Pov-

"babe did you hear that." Prodigy was sucking my neck while his hands were in my shirt.

"but babe I ain't finish."He said continuing feeling on my boobs "Boy If you dont get off me"I said staring at him. He put me down from the sink and I fixed myself up and went downstairs.

"we ain't finish with this."He whispered in my ears grabbing my hands. I giggled. I swear this boy was tooo much.

"Hey, what happened here." I said releasing from Prod's hands.I saw Sky picking up glass from the floor.

"OH, just Sky clumsy self dropping glass on the floor." Violet said stretching her head towards the kitchen.

"Shut up." Sky spat."could y'all stop staring in amazement and help me clean this".

With that being said Me and Jacob got the broom and dust pan. I wonder what trigger her to brake her moms expensive glass.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to get it. It was the pizza guy.

"Pizza delivery." He said looking through the peep hole. "Sky where's the money for the pizza." I said looking back

"on the counter"she replied. I went and payed for the pizza. We finished cleaning up the glass and went to digg in on that pizza

*Sky's Pov-

Fuccckk words can't even describe how I'm feeling right know. 1. Was that I broke my mom expensive glass.2. this bitch Violet boutta get her ass beat. She keep running her mouth. Plus why in the world would she KISS my BESTFRIEND. I really don't know why in getting heated About this situation. I mean they just meet right?? Something doesn't feel right.

"could you pass me the pizza box" I said to Jacob. Everyone was in the living room watching "Coming To America" on DVD. This is my all time favorite comedic movie. But I couldn't even enjoy the dam movie with Violet and Austin all giggling and making kissy sounds. Ugh

*Ariel Pov-

I couldn't get my mind off of Ray and that girl earlier. What was she to him? Did they used to date ? Did he actually give her his number and did she really kiss him on the cheek? Ugh. All these questions in my head. I just wanted to ask him a few.

"uhh,Ray, can I talk to you in private ?"

"uh, yeah sure"He said raising up from the chair. We walked in the kitchen in the corner.

"So what did you wanna talk about." He said leaning against the counter. I was pissed on the inside But calm on the outside.

"Ray, uh, I just wanted to ask who is Lilly to you" (everyone knows Lilly)

"Oh, who, Ja-dy, she's my ex who moved to Philly like almost 2 years ago." He spoke really fast.

"OH, well you never mentioned her before" I said crossing arms

"umm because you never asked" He said Going over to pour himself a glass of water. Why was this dude so calm. I swear he being smart with me.

"RAY, I told you about my ex's, and so did you but why was this one ex that you had to leave out." I was determined to find out if he still liked Lilly.

"Look, Arie(thanks for the nickname). If your going to ask that if I still like her, then the Answer is NO" He said taking his last sip of water. Damm how did he know I was gonna ask him that. It's like he could read me. I knew I had to try to trust him with her.