"Losing My way" Pt.2 (UPDATED)

•note-sorry if there's a lot

Of errors in this chapter.

*Angie's Pov-

"Angie, can you please tell me what's wrong." Prodigy said looking in my eyes.

I hesitated. But I thought for a second. Was I really gonna tell him right here in school, so that everyone could hear our loud outburst? I don't think so. I rather his house. Not mines cause my mon will open her mouth. She keep pushing me to tell him. Ugh why am I taking so long. Angie Ivania Martinez you tell Prodigy that your pregnant with his baby.

"Prod" I took a deep breath. "Im- im, just so happy to see you again." I gave him a big bear hug.

"Uh, yeah. I missed you too." He said giving me a kiss.

Nice cover up.

"Is your parents gonna be home today?" I asked getting out the hug. We were standing at my locker.

"You know they don't come home by eleven, why." He said putting his fingers in mines.

"You wanna make up for the past week." He said bitting his lip pulling me close.

"Actually uh, I just wants to cuddle and watch a movie."

"Okay. I have the perfect movie for us to watch." he said with excitement in his voice.

"Good, I can't wait." I went in and gave one good slow kiss before the bell rang, cause I'm pretty sure prod wouldn't wanna kiss me after I tell him.

*Jacob's Pov-

It's been going real great with Sky. We're about to make a month. I told her we could get something to eat after school and then after we could come to my house and just chill. It's not like we're gonna do anything. I just wanna talk with her all day. I love hearing her voice. Call me a lame but whatever I like her a lot.

It was lunch time and I was sitting at my regular table with Roc. Other people were there too.

"Whats up bro." I said doing our hand shake as I sat down.

"Sup, so what you doing after school today." he asked.

"Going to chill with Sky today, why."

"Could y'all excuse us so we could have a discussion." Roc said telling the other boys and girls to get up. They got so quick I didn't even notice we where the only ones at the table.

"Cancel your "plans"." he said putting the air quotes in.

"Wait, why?" I explained. Why is he doing this to me. He knows I like this girl. But I forgot the stupid bet I made. Which reminds me.

"Uh, where's my 10 g's and a little but extra." I said stretching my hands out.

"Don't worry bout that actually, checks in the mail."

"Ok good, but why should I cancel whatever I got planned."

"Because see, Sky has this rule. Wait until one month to have intercourse with the person. Basically the so called relationship lasts about two months."

"Hold up, hold up, stop right there how the hell do you know all this."

"One of her ex's was my brother, and plus I always get people to tell me what I want to hear." He said with a smirk.

"Continue." I said looking at him weird.

"This reason is because all the guys she went out with were all drooling over her maybe if you do the opposite, then your "relationship" might last long enough."