"I Change My Mind"(UPDATED)

*Sky's Pov-

I woke up with my head throbbing with pain. It felt like someone hit me in the head with a hammer...ouch!I had no taste in my mouth at all. I had too much cranberry vodka last night . I woke up and all I saw was a blur, I rubbed my eyes. The sunlight hit my face. It shined all over my green room. I don't know why I would ever think drinking would solve the fact that me and Austin got into a argument. It's just the way he said that with such hate made got me so mad. I held my head and look over at my night stand and picked up my phone. It was a text message from Jacob. I unlocked my phone read it.

Text Message~

Jacob- Hey, Love Sorry I wasn't there last night to take care of you:) I'll take you out someplace better than that next time ;)

I smiled at the text message that he sent. I didn't really bother to reply back because that was too much work right know. I manage to fall back to sleep cause it was only 7 in the morning. I woke back up at 11pm. Ronnie was sleeping in Lillys bed, I'm guessing she didnt come home last night. I looked over and saw Ronnie snoring her ass off in deep sleep. I threw a pillow at her. She got up in an instant wondering where she was. ha it was pretty funny.

"I see someone sleeped pretty well." I said smirking at her.

"Real funny. Yeah Lilly's bed is really comfortable, and it smells like strawberries." she said getting up making up Lilly's bed.

"That's Lilly for yah, but thanks for taking care of me last night"

"Yah welcome, that's what friends do." she said sighing. She plopped herself on a bean bag.

"Mind telling me why your eyes are so puffy and red." I asked her. I had the covers wrapped over my body like a mummy and sat up on the bed.

"You know Roc left us at the club last night, because he wants to get jealous cause me and diggy wer-

"Wait Diggy was here, where was I." I said putting my hands on my chest, acting all dramatic.

"Yes he was here, and you some how called him the diggster" She said laughing. I chuckled at the ridiculous name I gave him.

"Ok sorry I interrupted you continue." I said signaling her to go on.

"Cause Diggy and I were talking and he wants to get mad, I mean just because he says I was ignoring him."

"What kind of boyfriend does that when I see Roc I'll slit his throat and then rip his head off and I'll take his own car and then run over it" I said Acting it out with my hands. She laughed at what I was doing.

"Ronnie maybe, he has a well thought out explanation for all this"

I said as I thought of a advice. Im not really good with this giving advice thing, Ronnie usually gives them to me, since I had all these boyfriends.

"No Sky he doesn't he told every reason why he left, but you know what I'm just gonna talk to him cause I'm not gonna let go of our relationship that easily." She said getting up from the bean bag.

Ok that worked out well.

"That's the spirit." I said trying to get out of my mummy tomb.

"Oh um can he come over, if it's okay with you."She said about to leave my room.

"Sure, whatever."

I got of bed and went to brush my teeth and took a shower, put on some grey sweats and a pink tank top. I noticed my hair was a mess, I just put it a messy bun.Ronnie went to use the second bathroom, she had clothes over here because she would sleep over when things got heated at her house. She had on casual clothes. She made breakfast for both of us. Ronnie could make some good eggs and bacon. I took some ginger ale and some Advil and went straight back to sleep.