Truth & Lies

Sorry for the wait. I'm gonna try to update a least two chapters next month cause its near end of January. Im trying to finish this story so I could be onto the next.Thanks for all the feedback.

It's the beginning of December in the story.

Prodigy's Pov-

I walked towards my locker to put some of my books in. It was the end of the day and everyone was headed out of school. It was just 2weeks into december, and that meant only 1more week until the show.Today was just a regular day of school. Same annoying teachers and the same ratchet ass students. I was missing Angie today in school. she stayed home because she was too tired to come to school today.

Ever since the day me and Angie go into it about Tori, I apologized to Angie and promise her I'll listen to whatever Tori has to say.

But there was a problem, she was nowhere to be found. I had classes with this girl. Shit she wasn't even in the hallways when it was time to get to another class.

I was putting in my last book when my felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the screen and a saw that Angie was calling. I answered.

"Wassup babe."

"Oh my gosh baby Im gaining so much weight I look like a feakin' beluga whale. I cant even fit in the dress." Angie cried over the phone.

I laughed."Well those are the outcomes of becoming pregnant. You still look beautiful regardless."

She sniffed."Awww thanks you Prod." She paused."Do you know what this means I won't be having a dress for the show." She started bawling again.

Oh god I started to panic. I knew it was her hormones. She was crying so loud the I had to move the phone from my ears.

"Angie. Baby listen we'll just go out and buy you a new dress."

"But that means you'll need a new suite cause there matching colors." I heard what sounds like she was blowing he nose.

"It doesn't matter. We have less than a week to shop."

"I don't think I'm ready. I mean I'm really nervous."

"Angie. Since when have you ever been nervous about performing."

She sighed."I don't know I guess, it's cause I'm pregnant."

"Im gonna be right by your side. Yasszz you gon show them bitches who's boss." I said acting like a ghetto bird.

She was laughing hysterically."Your really too much." Her laughing died down."when's a great time to get the dress."

By now I was walking down the street to get my car."Probably this weekend. The show is next Monday so we gotta get them as soon as possible."

"Great. What you doing right now. Any chance you could stop by today."She asked.

"Bout to hop in my car. I wish I could but I got mad homework to do." I said digging in my pocket for my keys. I really need to wash my Baby.

"Ok, baby I understand. call me back when you can. love you."

"Love you too." I hung up my phone and pushed it in my pocket.

Right when I was about to press the button to open my car, I heard someone calling my name form a distance. I turned around and seen Tori running up to me. I was surprised to even see her.

"Wait, Prodigy.Wait." She stopped and fixed her clothes."Hey."

I just stared at her blankly."Yes."

"Well hey to you too." She said rolling her eyes crossing her arms.

"Yo Tori, like forreal, I ain't got time for this. What you want from me."