Playing for Keeps

Decided to slow down the plot alittle.Well for Jacob and Sky. Sorry for the long wait. I hope you guys dont hate me for this one. Not edited thoroughly.

I would also like to say thank you for all the feedback I've been getting. Thank you to all my fans. 

___________________________________

Roc's Pov-

Sitting in my living room I played the notes to "This years love" on my piano. Well tried. It was hard trying to focus when so much was on my mind. The show was coming up in less than 3 weeks and I didn't get anything done. For the past week, after Ronnie found out about me and Lexi, I haven't been concentrating much in school. I know I was stupid for doing that to her, and I know I'm never gonna get her back. But I'm not gonna try. Its best if I just keep my distance from her.

But with everything that we been through I still got love for Ronnie.She was like the first girl Ive ever went out of my way to get. Like I haven't said before, it was really hard trying get with Ronnie. She was a that girl that got my attention. Not because of her looks, but her out going personality. Ronnie doesn't take shit from no one. That's why I'm surprised she didn't at least slap the shit outta me when she found out.

Funny how things work out because I'm without the girl that I love. I haven't lost any love for her though.

The song was really getting to me. I was suppose to play it for her on the show coming up. And I was already practicing this since the beginning of the school year. This whole song reminds me of her. How ironic.

I still couldn't believe I broke my promise to her. I hurt her. Again. How could I be so ignorant.Then I remembered her auditions are coming up. Whether she likes it or not I'm still gonna be there to support her. Because that's one promise I wouldn't break.

As for Lexi, we're still keeping up whatever we got going. I cant say I love her but she keeps me satisfied. Maybe one day that will change. But for now we're just chilling. And she knows her limits on us being together.

Ha! The deal with Jacob is still on. Dude is still my bestfriend but I payed him 10K to do what hes gotta do. Its not like I pointed a gun to his head and forced him to. He simply agreed. This was suppose to be all out of fun but he just had to go mess things up.

Just the other day he came to me all angry at the fact that Sky doesnt love him back. I simply told him to leave her alone. Just dont bother and maybe she'll come around. I laughed because that might not happen. I know Sky long enough to know that she isnt gonna fall in love that easlily. Hell she did it to my brother. Zane doesnt even live with me anymore. He's onto college. Basically saying New York isnt for him. He moved Just bcause of Sky. I swear I hate the dramatics. But its whatever. Im kind of doing this for him and for the fun of seeing her ass get played.

I'll just see how Jacob handles things on his own.

*Ray Rays's Pov-

I was practicing my lines for the show coming up. Everything was up to par. So I had nothing to worry about. Basically I wanted things to be perfect for the show. Cause there's gonna important people there. I really want a scholarship for my theater majoring. My play that I'm writing is almost done and I cant wait for Ms.Jay to see it. Maybe I might win. I can honestly say my life is easy going. Theres no problems at all. And I hope it stays that way.

Last week ever since Ariel and I made love, we've become closer physically. I love that girl more than anything. I can honestly see a future with her. I would never make her think I only wanted sex from her cause that wasnt the deal. We were both caught up in the moment. And it was special. I dont regret it at all.