Difficult Circumstances

Still editing.

Ronnie's Pov-

He kept starring, and I kept ignoring. My focus was on Chace who was saying a few words about the event. I was trying to not let it bother me but his constant starring was irritating. Its not like this was a surprise to me either, I was expecting this. I could tell tonight is going to be a long night.

After Chace was finished Rocs dad went. When he was finished we all made a toast to their success. Then the party was in full swing. Everyone was dancing, including me. I wasnt really feeling it at first but Chace insisted. He then went around introducing me to all his colleagues as his girlfriend. To say I wasnt blushing all night, I was. Complements were being thrown my way all night. Chace wasnt afraid to show me off though. I was afraid that people might question my age but they didnt.

Then all of a sudden Roc came sauntering over, bascially dragging Lexi behind him. Where does he think hes going. And he stops right in front of us. Great.

He flashes a smile."Chace my man I didnt get to congradulate you on your partnership with my father."

"Thank you Chresanto, I appreciate it. I'd like to introduce you to my woman Ronnie."

Roc responded by starring really hard at me with a grin on his face."Oh we know eachother. Ronnie and I go way back. Oh you guys already know my girlfriend Lexi right."

Girlfriend? Last time I knew they were just fucking, but that's none of my business though.

Lexi perked up her chest smiling at Chace. "Hello Chace. Oh I love your suit. Who are you wearing."

Chace smoothed his hands over his chest of his suit."This is a custom made Armani suit."

"Hmm fashionable and expensive. I like that." She said winking at him.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as Chace continued to entertain this stupid conversation about expensive clothes and such. I was becoming uncomfortable. I stayed quite most of the time, by now Roc's father and mother approached us joining in in the conversation.

With them being here and the fact that Roc kept digging a hole through me, I didn't want to be there anymore.

I quietly excused myself making my way towards the bathroom. After I was finish I began walking around and I found a balcony where no one was. I might as well stay here until Chace comes eventually looking for me.

A sudden tap on my shoulder caused me to turn around. I came face to face with Roc. I sucked my teeth getting ready to leave. Why did he have to follow me.

"Wait hold up lemme talk to you." He came and held my arms.

"What do you want." I said rolling my eyes getting out of his hold.

He smirked."Damn you don't gotta be all hostile on me. But you look really beautiful tonight." He licked his lips swiftly looking at me up and down.

"Thanks. Is that all?"

"Nah, actually. Out of all the guys you choose as your rebound you choose Chace Crawford."

I actually had to laugh at that one."Your forgetting the part where that actually concerns you. and your not even that important."

He sucked his teeth. "Ronnie do you even know how old that guy is. or what he's capable of. Do you even know who this guy really is. He's a controlling narcissistic, asshole. I don't even know why my father want to partner up with him anyway."

"Humph and this is coming from a guy whose a liar and a cheater. Chace isn't like any of things you say about him. Maybe your just jealous that I found someone else."