Cause for Trouble Pt.1

Sky's POV-

"Alright we're just going to go over this scene one more time."

Everyone groaned with annoyance, but I didn't care I needed things to be perfect. I'm a perfectionist. My show has to be good. Ms. Jay said I could start rehearsals in the next month, but I started like three weeks before. It was now the month of January and the play was in May. That gives me like four months to get this play ready.

Kayleigh ,whose playing my lead role stepped forward. "Seriously I'm getting tired of standing up here. Not to mention Ray isn't even here yet."

I got up from my chair I was sitting and walked up on stage."You can leave if you want, but just know you will get replaced by your under study." With a smirk I turned my back towards her.

I didn't hear her respond. "From the beginning Kayleigh."

"Why did you choose to come here Sir Ezra." Her and I said the same time. Brian, the guy who was reading Rays part for the day said his line. I swear if Ray comes in late to rehearsals one more time, he's not going to be in my play. It's either he late or he's not here at all. He claims he wanted to be apart of it, but yet he's lacking in everything I wanted in a actor right now.

As if on que he waltz's in the room, with that ridiculous smirk on his face. "Ray what's your excuse for being late.This is like what the tenth time."

He held his hands up."I had business to take care of Sky. You need to calm down."

I scrunch up my face."Calm down! Listen you weren't you the one who asked for this role."I yelled

Kayleigh groaned."Ray can we just get this over with before her head explodes."Ray proceeded to walk up on stage but I stopped him.

"No! We have like fifteen Minutes left of this. It's either you watch or leave."

He smacked his lips."Man fuck this." He walked away slamming the auditorium doors. Everyone just began starring at me.

I sighed. "Ok, um rehearsals are over. You guys can go home."

After everyone left, it was around six in the afternoon. I decided to go home, but not before I got a text from Jacob saying he wanted to chill after this. It was a school night but whatever. I needed some comfort right now.

Once I got there his house, his older brother Damian answered the door." Wassup ma, you came to see me."

I rolled my eyes."In your dreams. Where's Jacob."

"In his room. You stay hurting my feelings boo."He yelled as I ran up the stairs. He can be so annoying. I walked towards Jacobs door and it was opened slightly I quietly walked in.

Jacob was laying in his bed without no shirt on. He had his headphones in listening to music in his phone not even looking at who was at the door. His eyes were fixated on his television. And his laptop was on his lap. I took off my shoes and my jacket, hanging it behind his door. I quietly joined him on his bed, sitting beside him; pulling out one side his headphones.

"A psychopath could have came in and killed you and you wouldn't even know it." I said laughing.

He turned his head towards me. "Wishing bad on your boyfriend. Really." He raised up and his lips met mine, setting his laptop to the side.

"Nope. I just don't know how can you watch tv and listen to music at the same time."

"It's called multitasking." He said. "You alright."

I nod."Yeah, today rehersal was horrible. First noone is feeling the play, and then Ray is always late. I have no idea why but he was the one who asked for this role."