"Losing My Way" Pt.1

*Violets Pov-

Practicing For Lexi's birthday party routine is putting a block on my auditions. Which starts in November. Its almost the end of September. I really don't feel like I have competition, well maybe only two girls. Ronnie and Tashinque. One thing I know about my Bestfriend Tashinque is that she works hard. The teacher would tell us to take five but she'll keep going. No wonder she have that sexy ass body of hers. The only thing that is on my mind twentyfour-seven is dance.

Speaking about that, I have dance class at five pm today. Seven times a week. My parents will spend all the money they can to get me where I want to go. But I don't feel like going today, this week started off stressful for me so we'll see. I started doing the classic ballet but with no music. Just getting my moves down packed, for my auditions.

I was only in my leotard and tights and I didn't have my shoes. I quickly put my hair in a perfect bun. That's one thing I don't play with. My hair. Always keep it neat. I started doing a couple of sprints and twirls in the air and plunge to the floor. I then got on my tippy toes then twirled around with one hand in the air and one to the side. I was keeping my posture right, I closed my eyes and kept doing it.I kept twirling and spinning When I lost control and suddenly fell but I landed in someones arms. I opened my eyes and saw it was Austin.

He flashed his pearly whites."Clumsy aren't you." He said making me stand up to my feet.

"Nope, just lost control." I said rubbing my hands through my hair so none would get outta place.

"So why are you here" I asked him.

He shrugged."I have a free period, you."

"Same here, just practicing. So are you stalking me."I said smirking at him.

"naw, I came to watch." He said pulling out a chair, slouching back. "Alright dance for me."

I crossed my arms and raised an eye brow. "Boy you must be crazy, If you actually think I'm gonna put on a show for you"

He laughed."No, but I really wanna see you dance though."

I smiled. I thought about that. But it will actually be fun if he danced with me.

"Get up." I ordered him. He looked at me weird.

"Why." He asked. I grabbed his hand to get up, and dragged him to the middle of the dance studio.

"I wanna see you bust a move right here."

"Girl, I ain't dancing to no ballet."

"Did those words come out my mouth." I asked with a fake attitude.

He shook his head.

"Good, I'll be right back." I said letting go of his hands. I ran to the changing room and removed my leotard and tights. I then changed into my baggy sweat pants and my sports bra, well I had my regular bra under it. And threw on my Jordan's and ran back out. I saw Austin turn around and his eyes immediately dropped to my body.

His brows shot up."OkViolet, your killing me with that gorgeous body of yours."

"Boy shut up, and come danced with me." I smiled at him.

"we doing hip hop alright, that's if you can dance." I said teasing him.

He laughed. "You can't move like me." he said firing back.

"Oh Really then put the music in, I don't feel like running back there to get my i phone."

The dance room had a iPod music box so we could play our favorite music out loud.