Foolish

Im not gonna lie and say I have school now, so I couldnt update.😒Nope. I just ran out of ideas for a while. Its called writers block. Every writer has there moments.lol. But anyways back to the story. Yay!.😄👍👏

_____________________________________________________

2weeks later......................

Prodigys Pov-

This week the whole the seniors have to prepare for the show that's coming up.That meant all of the seniors that are involved in The show have to stay after school everyday to practice their talent. Me. I don't need to practice that much. I already know the song that I'm doing. Ive practice my melody, my pitches and so on. The song that I'm doing is Super human by Chris Brown. It's a duet with Angie. When I told her about the duet, she had no problem with it. Being the fact that she was pregnant wasn't causing anything. But she didn't come to school today. She said her head hurt and needed to take her meds.

About her pregnancy, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Angie is pregnant. She not ashamed at all.thats the type of person she is. I wasn't ashamed either, cause if anyone had anything smart to say my fist could easily be connected to their faces. It was around 7 o'clock and everyone was getting ready to leave school. As I made my way towards the exit I saw a face that I despise oh so much. Tori's. I swear if she tries something. I'm getting some girls to jump her. I'm not playing.

She blocked the exit so I couldn't pass.

"What." I said stopping a few feet away from her.

"I just need you to please accept my apology. I know I wasn't the best person in the world but-."

I cut her off."I don't care about what you gotta say alright. Just move so I could go home." I stepped towards her and stopped so I could go towards the door.

"Why can't you just forgive me, Prodigy.Im really sorry for all the trouble I caused you and Angie." She looked up at me with pleading eyes.

I took a deep breath,cause she was really starting to get me angry."why the fuck does that matter.That was months ago. The shit that I went through for the girl that I love, I could really care less about the bullshit you feeding me right now." I spit fire with every word that came out y mouth.

She leaned up from against the door and walked around me."look just say you accept my apology. I won't be bothering you or Angie any longer."

I rub the bridge of my nose and turned around to face her"where is this all coming from."

She sighed"Devin thought I was worthless. That I wasn't a good use anymore. so he kept Vicki instead.I don't know I'm just.....trying to change"

She waited for my response. I just look down,pulled my phone out my pocket and looked at the time. It was 7:15 already. I was waisting my time standing here with her. I just sucked my teeth and walked out the doors.

While I was walking I heard her yelling at me saying."don't forget to tell Angie that we didn't finish what we started the other day."She laughed and all I heard after was her heals clanking away.

When she said that my blood started to boil. I know it's weird having to fighting over Angie with a lesbian, but that was a long time ago. This was now. I know Angie is passed all that bullshit that happened last year with Devin and his crew,but Angie is mine now. I love her more than anything else in this world. If that means I have to fight for,her I will. But hearing Tori say some shit like that-

I was interrupted by my phone ringing.It was 2012 by Chris Brown, and I knew exactly who was calling me . Angie. I tapped accept and put the phone to my ear.