Bad Faith

(Skyler on the side and the outfit she wore to the cafe ----->) Song on the side is for Ronnie when she walks into school. Her outfit and her. If you look back at the chapter-How I feel I put a picture up of Ronnie how she looked before. I hope that wasnt to much.

Prodigys POV-

"That movie was so freaking awesome. Wasnt it?" Tori said all excited as we walked towards my car. The cold winter breeze hit me hard. It was the ending of December and it was snowing right now. Snow covered the streets of New York like a thick glistening blanket. It was always beautiful when snow falled in New York.

"Yeah it was good. The ending was nice." Sipping my last bits of soda I threw it in the garbage on the corner of the street.

She agreed nodding her head."Yup it was. I'd say it was a four out of five stars."

When we got there, I walked around opened the car doors and both of us got in. I started it up and I was on my way to take Tori's home. It was a Monday and it was almost nine, and exactly three more days until Christmas. We were on chritmas break so why not see a movie on a Monday.

I don't know why but I felt like I could trust her now. Shes not the person she once was. She didn't act weird around me, she was normal for once. I was too busy hanging out with Tori that I didn't even remember the last time I spent time with Angie. I felt bad for not being there for Angie. I really did miss her. Sometimes I would be too busy with school and other times Tori would have some crazy shit for us to do. And that made me feel guilty.

Just last Saturday Angie called me. She was crying saying how she missed me and how she feels like we haven't been spending time together. In other words she was horny. Her hormones were all over the place. But I told her I got something planned for us this weekend. This way we can "spend time" together. I love Angie with all my heart and I'm mad at myself that I treated her that way.

I stopped in front of Tori's house and unlocked the car door for her. But she didn't budge she stared out the window and then looked back at me. When I seen the look on her face I could tell she had something on her mind.

"Thank you Prodigy." She said. Huh?

"For what. Taking you to the movies." I laughed jokingly.

She smiled shaking her head."No for just being a friend to me. None of my....well real friends haven't been associating themselves with me anymore."

I looked at her smiling."Well I'm glad I'm you're friend now. Don't worry bout them, you got me right."

"Yeah thanks for being my only friend." This time she looked into my eyes.

What she did next was completely unexpected. Completely unexpected. She quickly leaned in close grabbing my the side of my face and kissed me on the lips with full force. My eyes sprang open. She pulled back for a moment and continued. What the hell!

I quickly pushed her off and wiped my mouth screwing up my face. I was too speechless to say anything.

She covered her mouth and her eyes started to water."Oh Gosh. I-I'm so sorry." She started to cry as soon as she started to get out the car. As soon as she closed my door I just drove off.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I was in shock. I didn't know if I was suppose to be angry. Or just confused. Tori is lesbian! So why in the world would she kiss me. The fact that she was crying just baffled me.

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts. I looked at my phone seeing it was Angie. My heart started beating fast as I slowly pressed answer.

"Hey Angie." I said nervously.