"So Fresh"(UPDATED)

---------> characters on the side. Just imagine Skylers hair short to her neck and bouncy like a bob cut.

Skyler's Pov-

Im really excited to start a new school year. Im finally a senior. I go to a arts high school in Manhattan. Manhattan High school of the Arts. Seems simple, but I love my school. I major in Visual arts and Drama. Im one of the few in my school that has two majors. I felt special because of that.

I went downstairs and saw my aunt getting my little cousin Jaden dressed for school. and in comes Lilly running down stairs, looking happy as ever. Thank god we didnt go to the same school because I would have killed her by know. It was hard enough sharing my room with her already and her living with me.

See my dad went to Australia to study medicine for four years. I miss him so much. He's black and my mom is Brazilian. My mom asked her sister and her two kids to live with us, just to avoid the loneliness. My mom nags me all the time ever since dad left. Shes acting like they got a divorce. It urkes my nerves that she has to always behind my back all the time. It's been two years Now. I really hope he comes back for my graduation.

I watched as lilly came and took piece of bacon out of my plate. I snarled at her. she stepped back.

"Hey Sky so what train do you take to go to your school" she said taking bite of the bacon. soooo annoying.

"Umm the F train " I said rolling my eyes grabbing bag.

"hmpm Ok I'll ll just take it with you then." She said smiling happily

"Hurry up. Im going to be late." I said to Lilly, putting my two paint brush in my boots, and took my iphone and ipad and stuck them in my bag. I really didn't think books weren't needed for the first day.

I walked over and kissed Jaden and Auntie Layla."Bye Aunte Layla" I shouted walking out the door.

This year I made a promise to myself that I wouldnt have a boyfriend. I had like six boyfriends in the eleventh grade. I broke each and one of there hearts one after the next. I felt like a villain or something. I would always use my great acting skills and find some reason to break up with them. But I never was like this. Reason is because when I was in tenth grade I got my heart broken.

I was in the tenth grade when I met my first love. His name was Khalil. He was senior and We dated for like the whole school year. I even lost virginity to him. I loved him dearly. We did everything together, and I could honestly say I was gonna marry him in the future.
That is until he just broke up with me with no any explanations asked. I wanted to know why but he just simply told me a lie and said he had to much on his hands. That was pure bullshit to me. So ever since I've been doing the same thing to guys. He still owes me an explanation until this day.

" RONNIE YOU BITCH!" I screamed as I ran down the halls of Manhattan high school of the arts.

"SKYLER YOU HOE!" She screamed back hugging me.

Ronnie and I have been best friends since we were babies. We did everything together. Her major is dance. She's Guyanese and she has an amazing body with a pretty face. She was a caramel complexion with bright brown eyes. Her hair was naturally curly which was colored with a brown and bleach blonde.

when I saw who walked up behind Ronnie my mood changed. Chresanto. Or as he liked to be called. Roc. Stupid right. I've never liked him, and he knows it too. Thats why he always mess with me.
He is a hit it and beat it type of guy. Ive always told Ronnie that but she never listens she says he changed but whatever. but I know that she loves him. He grabbed her by her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Sup shit head." He said shoving me. Oh my gosh. So annoying.

"Hey cock face." I said punching him in the arm as hard as I can. He flinched and laughed like it didnt hurt him. Ronnie laughed along, with her braces glimmering.

" So, aren't you happy that we are finally seniors." I said walking down the hall. Roc had left and went the other way.

"Yup. I mean Sky theres prom and senior pranks of course. Oh and we get to plan our own senior trip." she said clapping her hands together. I smiled and nodded my head .

"hmpm, I wonder how many boyfriends your gonna have this year." she said stopping in the middle of the hall looking down. Where did that come from.

"Listen Ron, I've promised myself no boyfriends this year, time to concentrate on college and oh the future." I said putting my hands in the air waving them. She smiled really big.

"Im so proud of you, you know that, but how do I know your not lying. huh?" she said looking up pointing her nose at me.

I laughed very loud. See, Ronnie never liked me dating that many guys. Never the less breaking their hearts. I mean what am I supposed to do, when I sense that someone is going to break up with me.

We walked in to class meeting with the rest of the girls. Ariel and Angie. Airel dated Ray. He was a drama major whose hair was long to his back. He's goofy and knows how to have fun. Ariel had medium straight hair to her neck. Like me, she was light skinned but wore glasses. she was from from bay side Queens just like me, we lived right on the same block. She always dressed nice. Me and her will always have friendly fashion competition. Hmm today she won. She was a art major like me too.

And Angie hmm..she's bisexual. but prodigy accepts that. but in reality Angie cant front that she straight, she just can't get over the fact that she still loves girls. But Prodigy had her heart. Prodigy a.k.a Craig is a vocal major. Dude can sing. Angie's hair was light pink and curly up to her back. She was from puerto rico. She dressed very girly and she was a vocal major also.

When we got into math first period. I could tell I was gonna fall asleep. So I put my headphones in and blasted some Paramore. I put my head down and slept until someone shoved my desk

I picked up my head and looked around. No one didnt say anything. So I got loud. "who the fuck just shoved my desk while I was sleeping!"I yelled .Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Do I have to repeat" I said. Out of know where a deep flowing voice spoke up.

"Calm your ass down I just came in class late" He said rolling his eyes. Ugh it was Jacob. He swore he was the shit, walking around with Roc all day not having a care in the world in what they do. They both urked my nerves. ohh but he was oh so cute, but that didnt stop me from saying that I had to say.

"Look Jacob dont start today, OKAY." I gave him the hand. What was that? That was the stupidest comeback I've ever said. I sat back down and put back in one side of my headphones ,so I could hear if they said some shit about me.but Roc dumb ass had to speak.

"Yeah, sit yo ass down Sky. Talking a ole lot of shit and don't do none." Roc said slapping him a high five. I just put the other one in and waited till class was over. I wanted to punch him in the face. Couldn't wait until lunch so I could just relax. So much for a calm first day.