Tonight is the Night Pt.1

Note-I Hope You guys Like the Cover it took me  LONG time just to find that symbol thats on the cover. So the Lexi's Party has about 3 parts. I dont yet. Lol. ------------->the girls outfit. Part 2 will have the outfits of Lexi and her Crew. Enjoy :)

 _____________________________________________________________________________

*Jacob's Pov-

"Remember what I told you." Roc said making a right turn towards Sky's House.

Tonight is Lexi's birthday party and Roc and I were driving towards Sky's house to pick up her and Ronnie. The past week, Sky's been sick so I wanted to take care of her. Stupid of her to be dancing around in the rain, but thats Sky for yah. I hope she good for tonight cause the plan. The thing is Im not sure if I wanna do it. Roc says I have to test how angry Sky's gonna get. I really dont wanna see that. But I have to do it.

I nodded my head in response. We soon came to a stop at her house. I proceeded to the entrance to her door. I knocked 2 times before Sky came and opened it. When she open the door my mouth admitaly opened. She looked sexy yet classy. Her hair was back to its curly way back in 11 grade.

"Cover your mouth Jacob, thats not cute." Ronnie said walking past me laughing. Sky closed the door behind her.

"You look beautiful." I complimented her. She locked her arms in mines.

"Thanks, You looking good to." She said. We walked towards Rocs car and we slide in the back seat.

Sky slapped Roc in the back of his head "Sup, shit head."

Roc sighed and and shock his head."You lucky you and Ronnie best friends cause, I would have let you walk to the party."

"Roc just drive." Ronnie said laughing. She gave Sky a high five.

We started Driving towards the party in silence. Sky whispered to me." You know Im not sick anymore." I looked over at her and rose my eyebrows.

"That means I did a good job." I wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"Yeah, thank you babe." She leaned in and kissed my lips slowly. I responded by gliding my hand across her cheeks. She pulled away. For the rest of the ride, she told me about the ideas she had for Play. I suggested some too and she considered some.

The party was huge. There was so much people it was hard for Roc to even park his car. There was a big Bridge for the entrance of the party. Ofcousre the theme color is pink. I wasnt surprised. Roc told me and Sky to go first and him and Ronnie will come later. I walked in with Sky, with my arms around her waist. She did the same. A camera guy came up to us and flash at least 5 pictures. I felt like a celebrity or something. We entered the ballroom and the party was live already. Lexi must have not arrived yet. Cause she would have been the center of attention cause It is her birthday.

Just remember Jacob just go along with the plan.

*Ariel Pov-

Tonight is going to be amazing. First I'm attending Lex's party and then im gonna give myself up to Ray tonight. Its gonna be perfect. Cause my parents arent home this weekend;they had to go visit Cassie at her home in Atlanta to check up on her. Ray doesn't Know it yet, but I figure when he drops me home I'll just go with the flow. I guess. I cant help it, I feel like Ray is gonna leave me soon. I guess my insecurity issues came back and Im doing this all out of spite but I know what Im doing.

Me and Ray were already at the party and We were just talking because there was no music. Lexi hasn't arrived yet and Violet told Lexi doesn't want music to play unless she there. I think thats stupid but whatever, people were enjoying themselves. I wore a silky ribbon dress with the shoes to match and my hair was loose curly to my back. I had to add a couple of tracks cause my boob cut wasn't working with this dress. Me and the girls went shopping together, so our dresses matched together all on color. And I had my Chanel clutch with me. I looked around the ballroom and noticed Sky was here with Jacob, I immediately  dragged Ray over to where they are.

*Ronnie's Pov-

Rocs been a quiet since we were driving. I guess you can say The party is bothering him. Whatever its just a party, whats the worst that could happen. I looked over at Roc as he parked 3 blocks down from the party.

"Babe, You alright." I leaned in and kissed him lightly.He nod his head.

"You sure, Cause I could make you feel better." I said taking the liberty to climb over from shot gun and sat on top of him. Basically Straddling. I kissed him slipping my tongue in the process. He responded by slipping his hand up my fluffy dress, gripping my ass. I made my way down to his neck, once I found his spot he let out a soft moan.

"Ron, you gonna start something you cant finish." He laughed and the licked his lips. He opened the car door and we both manage to get out.

"Alright fine, lets go." I hooked my hand in his.

I hope this party goes well, cause my history with Lexi in the past wasn't that good. We haven't exactly made up, because I refuse to. But going to this party was a change of mind. And at least I'll get to wish her a happy birthday, not even bringing her a gift. I don't even think she deserves one, cause she could buy the Macys if she wanted too.

Once we approach the party, Everyone was almost in the ballroom. A photographer came up to us and Flashed a picture. It took me by surprise but I ended up smiling with my braces shining at the second photo. We walked in the party, and all I heard was talking. I guess It didn't start yet. The birthday girl wasn't here yet, so that had meant the party didn't start yet. Typical Lexi-(rolls eyes)

As my mind said those thoughts I heard a big announcer telling us the MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY FOR THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT, MS.LEXI. Then the music came on and ayy ladies by Travis porter came on. Her crew of girls came out and started to perform.

________________________________________________________________________________

10 votes.3 comments. :) Hope you guys liked Part.1 of Lexi's B-day bash. Im gonna try to update the parts as fast as I can.