"The Jump Off"(Updated)

*Skyler's Pov-

I felt my phone vibrate. I saw it was a text from my second to last ex. James. I recently remember telling him to loose my number. I should have actually changed it though. Ugh. I simply replied. He was gonna ask for one thing only to do with him. And that's not sex.

James- yo what you doing?

Sky- umm obviously in class.- _____-

James- cool :/ you didnt have to be like that.

Sky- LISTEN! seriously why the fuck did you Text ME!!

James- I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to roll up with me. OR SOMETHING ;)

Sky- Noo not today. Dude WTF its the first day of school are you stupid or are you just.......stupid.!!

James- FINE- text me anytime if you change your mind :)

I really wasnt gonna smoke on the first day of school. This dude doesnt even come to school. I only talked to only two of my ex's after the tragic break ups. I know what your wondering, "why do I still talk to em" well maybe its because they decided to talk to me first and plus they were the only two that still doesn't despise me after what I did to em.

James was the one I would go to If I was stressed out. I would do some stupid things with him. But this dude was so annoying. Then came Austin my boy best friend cause only Ronnie came first to that. To my surprise he didn't even take the breakup to harsh. He simply told me he understands and we became the "best of friends". Good enough for me.

*Jacobs Pov-

I sat there looking at Sky texting on her phone. This girl was too much. I mean even her phone case is too much. Roc and I have always messed with her. It was funny. Ive always tought she was attractive and I've always wanted to go out with her but, I have already heard about all these boyfriends she's had in the past. Oh gosh the whole school knows. But nobody shouldn't be judging cause there's girls far worst from her.

I only had one girlfriend. Her name was Violet. We we're the dominate ones in the school. Everyone kind of obeyed us. That is until we broke after ten months of dating. Wanna know why? because she cheated on me. Damn she just broke my heart though. I don't talk to her no more.
I saw Sky turn around and glance at me looking at her. She quickly turned away.

The school bell rang, interrupting my thoughts.

Skyler's Pov

Why the hell was Jacob looking at me. I mean he's cute and everything but he was creeping me out.
The day went by so fast. One more period to go. I walked to lunch with Ronnie and Violet. Thats the one from the "clique" that me and Ronnie talk to. She has curly jet black hair. Always wear sun glasses. She says its her "thing". She lives on my block too. She is mixed with black and belizean. Shes a dance major. The other two girls are Lexi and Tashinque. They both dance majors too. I dont like them. They just treat Violet like crap. But one thing they do best is throw the best parties. Lexi is Caucasian and the Tashinque is African American.

Walking into the lunch room, I see people are happy to see eachother again. Screaming and hugging one another.
I sat down at my regular table, on my ipad, when I suddenly turned my head forty degrees to the right and all I see is Angie sitting on prodigy's lap sucking eachothers faces off. "GET A ROOM" I yelled . Everyone burst out laughing. They just kept on kissing. They never really cared anyways.

*Ronnie's Pov

Being that today was the first day of school I was excited. Last year of high school and I can't wait to graduate and go to college. I could only see him in my future. Speaking of my boyfriend I got up from my table and went to set inbetween his legs as he sat against the wall. I leaned back and looked up at him and put my fingers in with his. He smiled. I was so happy with him. He's all a girl could ever want in a boyfriend. He's changed. Alot.

One thing I dont like about him though is that this dude always wanting to spend money on me. I mean its nice to receive gifts but he needs to chill out with that. Money cant buy my love. but anyways its the beginning of senior year and I have alot of dance auditions coming up soon. So I need to focus on my future.

*Angie's Pov-

I pulled out from the long kiss I was giving to Craig and smiled at him. I got up from him and sat besides him. This dude really good kisser..that and more. but anyways I love him, but there was a part of me that just wanna use him to get my thoughts of girls out my head.
Well I am bisexual. I used to date boys until 9th grade thats when I came to here. I started to experienced the other side. I stop this until 11th grade. I found out girls aren't no good. So I turned to boys again. Prodigy accepts me for who I am. Theres is one girl who I had my eyes set on for the past months before we got outta school. Her name is violet. She's just so damn attractive. I would love to...............you know what never mind. I flipped my light pink hair back at the thought. I stared at her.

"Babe, Who you staring at like that" he said snapping me back to realitly.

"OH. wait what."

"I know you heard me." he said hugging me

"Oh nah.its just that I was thinking about life and...us" I said looking up at him smiling.

"Oh really and what would that be." he said winking at me.

I laughed"Dude your soo corny." I said kissing him.

*Ariels Pov

This school year is going to be an awesome school year. I sat across from Sky who was busy looking at her ipad. Its like me and her always had a contest with everything. We dressed the same , lived on the same block, had the same major, except she had two. One thing we didnt have in common was a boyfriend who would love her as much as Ray loves me. SHAME. I wish the poor girl could find someone already. But anyways I cant wait to plan our senior trip . Its going to be epic.

*Jacob's Pov

Why cant I get her off my mind..its like my head is spinning. She's just so... I cant put the words in because thats how much my head his spinning. Everything about her, from her hair to her eyes to her nose to her mouth to her lips her hips.

"JACOB." Roc yelled at me. Ugh this dude!

"Hey babe, can you like go over there with that jackass cause I gotta talk to Jacob for a second about some things." he said to Ronnie pointing to Sky.

"Roc, dont call her that." She said hitting him and then she pecked him on the cheek and left.

"What." I said turning around still had my eyes set on Sky.

"You do know now we are finally seniors."He said smiling

"Yeah. And what about it. Graduation, the future" I said sarcastically, waving my hands in the air.

"No. Okay that too. Other than that, the senior pranks." he said rubbing his hands together.

OH NO! When roc rubs his hands together I know I was gonna be in his situation. But there was always money involed. Not just a few twenties, nope! I'm talking bout thousands. This dude can actually buy the whole school if he wanted too.

"Roc, what the hell do you have planned this time."I sighed. If this dude was gonna let me do something extreme, He better fork up that good cash , cause Im not accepting checks, Nope! No way!

Note- how much money do you think roc has in mind for this "so called prank."

And will jacob do this "so called prank".