Cause for Trouble Pt.2

Theres a bit of sexual content in this chapter.

Ronnie's Pov-

Oh how much I love a good view. New York City is just beautiful. The sun is shinning bright today as it began to melt away the remaining snow from the previous snowfall. But with this city's weather it might just snow the next day.

I then suddenly felt his presence in the room. I could smell him and now I feel him. His hands slowly found their way around my waist.

The feel of his lips when they touch my neck caused me to close my eyes.

"What are you thinking about."He said softly.

"Nothing in particular. I just love the view from here."

"I glad you like it. I'm also glad you came to see me today."

I turned around in his arms smiling."Of course I came. You wanted to talk right."

He nods while taking my hands leading me towards the couch. We sat. And he held my hand."I wanted to ask you to come with me to this his celebration dinner."

"What are we celebrating?" I asked.

"My new co-ownership with Ausgust Inc." What he said threw me off."It took me a while to partner up with this guy. Hes tough, but he's finally willing to do something together."

I smiled, giving him a hug."Thats great Chace. When is this dinner?"

"Its next week saturday. I hope you dont have any plans that day cause your going to cancel them."

I laughed shortly."No I dont have any plans. Wait did you just say next week, but I dont have anything to wear." I exclamied.

His lips tugged a smiled." Dont worry about that baby I got you covered." He swifly got up from his chair going over to his desk retreving his Ipad. He then walked back over to and sat down. He then show me pictures of two dresses.

"Whats this?"

"I wanted us to match, so I had my stylist pick something out for you. She narrowed it down to two, so now you can choose." He stated. Wow, I cant believe he did this. Altough the dresses were beautiful. One being turoquiose blue mermaid dress which had ruffles on the bottom, and the other one was black dress with floral patterns and it was off shoulder with a slit at the knee. I really didnt know what to say.

"I-I uh-."

He places my hands on my shoulder. "You don't have to say anything. Just choose one. I really want us to look perfect."

"Thank you Chace." I gave a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You dont have to thank me. Really." He said in a cocky manner. I mentally rolled my eyes.

So next week I have a big fancy rich dinner to go to. Then realization hit me. Hard. Two times. One what will people think when they see Chace with someone like me. They might think Im young for him, which I am but I dont want people coming up to me asking questions. Two the company that hes joining with his Roc's father. That means most likely going to be there.

Oh how much I try my hardest to avoid Roc at school, so what going to happen when he sees me with Chace. I hope nothing bad happens at this party. Cause by all means I dont want to encounter him there.

Angie's Pov-

I waited until the next day to talk to Prodigy. I would've went to his house yesterday but he wasn't answering his phone but I'll get him at school. No worries. I didnt see him until lunch. He was walking towards the door with some friends. I proceeded to walk towards to try to catch him. But there was too many people. So I yelled for him.