Tonight is the Night Pt.3

I've been doing some thinking. About my story title. Ive been thinking about the concept of the story and the "bet " part doesnt really suite it. Because Jacob and Roc didn't make a bet.

So should the title of the story be "Love dont cost a thing" Please tell me if I should. :)

The final part of Lexi's b-day bash...hope you guys like this chapter..I could've uploaded sooner but I had alot of trouble writing this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sky's Pov-

Jamal took a step forward and caressed my cheek with the palm of his hands. He lifted up my face and he stepped even closer until there was barely any space between us.

'Why dont you say I take you out like old times."

"I-."

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and leaned it."Com' on. I missed the times we had together. I really wanna start over."

"l-look Jamel. I-I have a b-boyfriend. I really dont wanna reui-." All of a sudden I saw Jacob come and break up me and Jamal apart,and pushed him, causing his drink to spill on his clothes.

All I could do is gasp.

"Dude what the fuck is your problem?" Jamal yelled.

"why fuck you was about to kiss my girlfriend." His nostrils flared and his fists tightened. Jamal stepped towards Jacob. Jamal looked really angry. Thats when I got between the two of them.

"Alright." I yelled."Jamal just go."

"Sky Tell your dude to chill out alright." He looked at his damped shirt and walked away.

I watched him walk away and Once he was gone Jacob Spun me around so that I was looking at him."Wanna tell me why he was all up on you like that."

Was he serious right now. I rolled my eyes and walked right around him.I stared walking towards the door. Thats when he pulled me back by my elbows. I turned around and looked and gave him the Don't-fucking-touch-me look . Thats when he let go of my hand.

He let out a sigh."Who was he?" I could tell he was angry but I could care less cause his ass shouldn't have been dancing on Eva.

Being the person that I am I crossed my arms and just stared at him not saying a word.

"Oh, so not gonna answer my question." He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. The side of my mouth curved into a slick smile.

He Furrowed his brow."Oh so this is funny to you."

I nodded."Jacob you know what I think is funny you dancing all up on Eva. Then maybe you could have just leave me alone and not mess everything up." I said.

"Mess everything up. So If I never found with him. It would have gone further."

I know I was kind of wrong for blaming this on him, but if him and eva was never dancing maybe I would have never encountered Jamal. The sight of Jamal just made my head spin. He looked better than ever, and here he was asking me out again. But I had to stop him.

"I think Im ready to leave. My feet are killing me." I turned around and walked towards the door.

"Wait just hold up." He yelled.

I kept walking until Ronnie pulled me back."Sky I cant find Roc anywhere."She explained.

"What how the hell are we suppose to get home." Jacob said standing behind me.