"I Hate This Part"

*Sky's Pov-

Last night I had spoken to my dad on the phone.He told me he'll be coming home soon, and the exact date will be a surprise.I seriously cant wait to see him. Every time I talk to him on the phone, my voice begins to crack up and tears start to form and I would just stay silent.

Jacob didn't pick up his phone at all yesterday. I don't know what game he's playing but I don't like it one bit. I feel like I'm not wanted. and when I'm not wanted I have this urge to break up. But If he wants to play, two can play it that game. Cause I'm all up for it.  I walked into 1 first period. Like always hes sitting in the back. I didn't bother making any eye contact. He didn't either. Whatever.

Mr. Matthews doesn't do shit. All he does is tell what page or problems to do and go sit down. Well I already Know what to do, so I don't need this math teacher. The bell rang and I gathered my things and head for my next period. But I had to do something first. I waited for Jacob to exit the classroom.

"Babe, Can I talk to you for a second." I said tapping his shoulder. He turned around and faced me.

"Whats up?" He said running his hand through his hair. He always did that around me for some reason.

"Yeah, so remember Friday. You teaching me how to drive. Can we do it some other time." I said looking past his shoulders. I hope I knew what I was doing.

His eyebrows shot up." Why would you wanna do that?" He asked.

"Because I was thinking We should do it tomorrow, because I wanted to talk to Austin, to like rebuild our friendship." OK, so Maybe that was a lie, Me and Austin relationship was going just like it used to. I mean after one day, we were acting like nothing never happen. So im just experimenting with Jacob.

"So, you skipping what I had planned for us, just to hang with him." He said a little calmly.

"I'm sorry its just that I haven't talked to him in days, did you just say you go something planned for us."

"Yeah. I did, and It was gonna be a surprise." He said leaning up against the locker.

I felt hurt. I really didn't know."Jacob, I'm sorry, I really di-."

I leaned back up from the locker."Of course you didn't. Look, enjoy rebuilding your friendship with him, I gotta go to class."

He stared to walk off. What the hell is wrong with me. Jacob is such a nice guy. He was gonna surprise me with something, and I reined it, I possibly reined our relationship. Great. Now he's not gonna speak to me at all.

*Ariel's Pov-

I'm so happy. Wanna know why, cause Rays the best boyfriend ever. After what had happened at my house. He still promised he would wait for me. We took a road trip all the way to Pennsylvania with his dad's car. My parents trust him, well a least my dad does. Haha we got lost, but we found our way. While we were there, we went site seeing and did everything that was possible to have fun. We also talked. I know that Ray already lost his but I don't wanna plan on when its gonna happen, I just wanna let it happen.

It was second period. Me, Roc, Ronnie and Violet were in technology.We were doing our own things on the computer as always. We were all seating in the same lane so I wanted to start up a convo.

"So, you what are you guys wearing to Lexi's Birthday party." I asked stretching my head to look at them.

"Well my outfit is already planned and payed for, so yeah." Violet said getting up to spit out her gum.

"What about you Ronnie." I asked her.

"I really wanna go but, this one here doesn't wanna."She said referring to Roc.