Chapter 35 Claude's Contract

Chapter 35

Claude’s Contract

[Claude shape shifting into his spider form]

Sleeping beside him was their Mistress, with her bare neck visible, Claude started spitting webs forming the Faustian mark on the Lady’s neck making their contract complete. Sebastian who’s always been awake looked at the spider with such disgusts; from the other side of the bed he carefully covered Lady Sakura with thick sheets.

“How vulgar of you, Faustus.”

Claude’s POV

The way he speaks my name is full of hate well as much as I’m concerned the feelings mutual. “Be thankful I didn’t kiss her lips.. she might want more.” Claude smirk returning disgustful look on the crow demon.

Sebastian was about to say something when Sakura snuggled more closer to him. It made Claude winced.

“Oiya~ looks even in dreams , Ojou-sama  prefers me.” Sebastian teased while his eyes closed equipped by his infamous smile.

“One day I’ll wipe out that smile of yours. Curse you Michaelis for finding her first.”

The two continued to exchange death glares.

“Try me.” Provoke Sebastian.

“I do enjoy the fan service though,” Claude gingerly kissed Sakura’s neck as he said so.

Sebastian’s lips twitched. “I’ll kill you, you eight-legged freak.”

“Back at you stupid crow.”

It seems to them that throwing insults at each other were never ending. With an inhuman speed our demon crow kicked the spider demon. “Even though I dislike being kicked by others, I do enjoy kicking others especially an annoying, disgusting spider such as yourself.”

Claude on the other hand threw golden knives at Sebastian, one of which cause his face a scratch.

Sakura suddenly rose up like Dracula rising from his coffin. With eyes closed she ordered the two to halt. Then peacefully returned to sleep.

“What an oddball.” ---- Claude.

“A tempting, cute, and innocent oddball.” Sebsatian corrected.

“Indeed.” Claude chuckled.

A/N: I know, I know… a short one. I’ll make a better one next UD… thank you for waiting so patiently on this fanfic and I thank you all for the comments, votes and follows.. I love you all…

Peace (^___^)v