Last Chapter : She is Mine

Mina's POV

We go to Jeong's unnie cafe as we spend our time together like before, she close her cafe just for us and I go there with Momo.
"What would you like, Mina?" Nayeon unnie asked me.
"I'm okay, anything." I said.
"Give me caramel machiato, Mina too." Momo said as she choose the coffee for me.
As Nayeon and Jeong make the coffee for us we talking about the silly things that happen after high school, like our employee or something, and I talk about the senior doctor that hitting on me.
"He is handsome, I regret I don't go on date with him" I said as I see Momo is grinning.
"Can you change the topic?" She asked as everyone hold their laughed knowing that girl is so jealous.
We continue to tell everything as everyone take a turn..
I miss this Moment, being with them, together, seeing their smile again after long time.
Suddenly, the lights outs and I can't see anything as everyone question it.
"Why? Eh" Jeong said as I can hear her get up from her seat.
"Babe, give me the flashlight" Nayeon said.
"I don't even can see anything" Jeong said.
"Haisshh. Paboo.. yaa.. you have a phone" Sana said as I see a lights come from a projector to the wall and showing a blank screen as everyone mumble.
"Ssstttt"
I see the screen is showing my name

Myoui Mina🐧

And it continue as a slide shows.
"Ohh.. it is me" I said as the screen is showing all my photos, my childhood photos until now as I can hear Momo's voice

" I don't even understand why, I never miss you when you are with me.
But Everything changes when you leave me alone, It has been 5 years and I miss you so much.
Maybe I really love you, I regret that all, I regret that I never care about your feelings, when you are puzzled because of me but you still smile and pretend to be okay in front of me.
I just denying my heart that I love you, but I hope that I still can changes everything, I hope that I wasn't late this time."

Everything stop as the Lights on and I see Momo already standing infront of me.
Holding a hundred of red rose.
I can't hold my tears as Momo kneel down.
"Mina, I love you. Will you marry me?"  She said as Jeong tease.
"Yaa? Married? You don't even asked her to be your girlfriend"
"Yes, I don't asked her to be my girlfriend, I don't need it if she is willing to be my wife, we can have a date everyday." Momo answer as she looked at Jeong and still on her knee.
I'm speechless as I grabs the flowers from her and pull her up.
"Eh? What is your answer?" Momo asked me as she wipe my tears.
I can't help but I smile and cover my face and answer.
"Why you are rushing to get married?"
"It is just, I can't let everyone hit on you so be my wife so you are Mine and I can kill the one that flirting with you as we will have a long distance relationship."
I can't help to hear that and laughed as everyone laughed at Momo too.
"Ahhh.. why? Why? Did I said something wrong?" She whined as she get annoyed.
And I lean towards her and kisses her.
"You can't kill them, babe. You will get prisoned. I won't let them take my heart from you." I said as everyone tease.
"Cheesy cheesy our penguinnn"
"So, you will?" Momo asked again.
"Will what?" I asked as I tease her.
"MARRYY MEEE!" She shouted as she get annoyed.
Everyone laughed out of loud as I blocked her.
"Yaa, you don't need to shout like that, I will. Of course" I said as she jumps and run around Jeong unnie cafe like crazy.
"Yeaaa.. she is minneeees nowwww.. yuhuu" Momo shouted as I just can shake my head looking at that silly girl.

*1 year after*

Momo's POV

I was in America as I want to meet my wife (finally, wife kekekk). I run to her office as I opened the door and run to hugs her.
"I miss you, babe" I said.
"Hmm, you here?" Mina said as she looked at me.
"Give me a kiss?" I asked as she peck my lips.
"What is that? Again." I said as she is looking on her computer doing her work.
"Later, give me a minute, I almost done it." She said as I walk to her sofa and sit.
"Don't ignore me, or I will go back to Japan." I said as I pretend to be mad at her.
"I don't ignore you, babe. Come on." She said as she sit on me, facing me and lean to kiss me passionately, as I grab her waist..
"Auntyyy Minaaaaa"
She got up as we shocked and
"Tsk.. what was that, Momo. Don't do it infront of the children" Nayeon said as she come in.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I curious how can she get here.
"Holiday with Jeong and..."
"Don't tell me this is your..." I said as someone cut me off.
"My son?" Jeong come in.
"Ehhh?" I mumble as Nayeon hit Jeong.
"Aisshh... no he is my nephew" Nayeon said.
"Ahh.. I see, but why he knows Mina?" I asked.
"He stay in America, and when he is sick, Mina treat her here. And he really love Mina" Nayeon said.
"Who is the most beautiful here, Josh" Jeong asked.
"Dr. Sharon, aunty Mina" he shouted as Mina blushed.
"You like her?" Nayeon asked.
"Yes, I'm going to marry her" Josh said as everyone laughed.
"Ohh.. what a pity, kid. She is Mine" I said as I tease the kid
"Nooo.. aunty Mina Love me." He said as he stick out her tongue.
"Really? Is you love him,Mina?" I asked Mina that hugging the kid.
"Yes..." Mina said as she tease me.
"Whyyyy.. everyone is so annoying... even my wife... ahhhh" I whine like a little kid.
"Stop whining like a kid, Momoring" Mina said as everyone continue to laugh.
"Tsk... neomuhae.."  I said as Mina kiss me on my cheeks.
"Ohh, me too." The kid asked.
"Andwaeee..." I said as I grab him from Mina and hold him.
Then the kid is crying as Mina laughed and scolding me.
"Why you are jealous with the kid, aishh.." she hit me and whisper...
"Sorry... I love you.. you know that won't change" I said as she give a peck on my lips.
"Love you too babe." She said as she hugs me.

The End

Thanks for reading guys..
Thank for all your support all this time..

See you on the next fanfic.
Don't forget to vote, let me know that you are satisfied with the ending.
😉❤