Chapter 12 : Disappointment

Dahyun's POV

I get back to my room and when I open the door I see that Momo is kissing Mina. I stop my step wishing that I was dreaming but yeah no, I see them kissing and I step beck but I broke the vase as Momo and Mina looked at me, I run away going out from that villa as I know Momo is following me at the back.
"Dahyun!!! Wait, please I will explain" she shouted as I still keep my feet running.
"Dahyunnnnn, It is not like what you see" she continue as I stop and turned back to her.
"It is okay, unnie. I don't have any right to angry with that though, I'm just nobody for you" I smiled at her and I turned back as I walk again to nowhere.
"No, you are the part of my life, Dahyun. I love you, I wanted to tell you that from along time ago as I don't have any chance, I love you from the start and I want you to be my girlfriend." She said as I stop walking away from her.
She run towards me and hugs me.
"But I'm sorry that I have to disappoint you, I don't know what is wrong with me now, with you or with Mina. I just...-" she said and I grab her hand and release it from me.
"You love her, not me." I said as she looked at me crying.
I walk back as I feel that she grabs my hands to stop me.
"I Love her, and I still Love you, what should I do?" She said as I turned back.
" tsk.. what? What the heck is that? Unnie, Love is not a game. Stop playing with our heart." I said as I let her hand and walk away again.

Momo's POV

Yes, love is not a game, I know it so well. I really hate myself, why I must feel this love  in me, what is this for. Now, Dahyun know and she is disappointed because of this things.
Yeah I was bad, I was so bad for ever make everything complicated.
I walk around, and I didn't plan to go back to the villa even if I know that this is late.
I just go to a food stall and stand around having some food and of course soju.

Mina's POV

"Eh Dahyun, you-" I asked as soon as that dubu come home.
"Leave me alone, I'm tired" she said as she throw herself on her bed.
I was going to asked her where is Momo but It seems like she doesn't want to talk.
I wait outside as everyone already sleep at their rooms, still wandering around and trying to call Momo and text her but she doesn't reply and answer any of it.

"Mina? Why you still here? Go to sleep." Jihyo come from nowhere.
"Ehhh... ummm Unnie, Momo isn't back yet" I said as I worried about that girl.
"I know, she will be at the food stall drinking." Jihyo said.
"But it is late, unnie." I said as she pat me.
"Want to check on her? Should we?" Jihyo said.
"Yeah, I'm worried."I said as Jihyo grabs her jacket and go to the food stall.

We arrived as I see Momo is drinking her soju again and again.
" you should talk to her." Jihyo said as she gesturing me to go to Momo's table.
"Unnie,-" I said as she cut me.
"I think she needs you, not me, I will wait at home, bring her back, penguin" she said as she pat me and walk away.

I walk to Momo's table as I sit beside her
"Yaaa, go away, this is my place don't ..... ehhhh .... it is penguin... my penguin is here" she said as she looked drunk and playing with my hair.
"Stop drinking, lets go back." I said as I grabs her hand and she don't want to get up.
"My Dahyunieee is mad at me, she hates me now... I was so bad.." she said as she punching herself.
"Yaaa, stop." I grabs her hands and stop her for hurting herself.
"Unnie, I'm sorry it is because of me." I said as I know Dahyun is mad because of me that I get kiss by Momo before.
"Anioooo... not you, it is me. I was so bad for loving someone you shouldn't have love me, I'm not good for you." She said as she block my mouth with her finger.
And wait she knows that I love her that's mean that she remember the things that happen when I was drunk.
"Lets go home" I said again and pulling her for getting up from her seat and we walk home as I put her arms around me.
"Yaaa, you know why I fall for that dubu? She is my first love, she is so cute and lovely that I felt everything that I have never felt before with her." She said as I got a little heart break when I heard that.
"But everything was confusing since you confess to me, remember that penguin? When you are drunk, you said that you love me and Kisses me?" She continue.
Wait what? did I kissed her? OMG shit. I shouldn't have do that. This stupid penguin aishhh.
"You are different from her, but you know I love you two with all my heart, and this is so confusing" she said again.
Love two of us? Eh? What? So she love me too?
"I was so stupidd that I can't even know what is my heart want... you know Minaa..." she stop as I see her fall a sleep.
Oh no, I should carry her back. Luckily, we already neat our villa as Jihyo saw us and help me to carry this Momo to her bed.

"Hmmphh, so you get it right Mina? Our Momoring is so frustrate." She said.
"Unniee, what should I do then?" I asked as  I was confused for this kind of situation.
"Mina, sorry, I can't help you, I'm not you, the one that know yourself well is you. It is from your heart. You know that, baby penguin. Lets sleep. Goodnight" she said as she hugs me and pat me on my back and go to her room.

To be continue...

Will update soon..

Thanks for reading..😉😉
Sorry beacuse it is kinda lame.💔