Chapter 8 : Selfish

Momo's POV

It is almost the time for dinner, the maknae is cooking at the kitchen and the rest of them still at the living room as I pull Jihyo towards her room.
"I need to talk to you" I said as she open her room and let me in.
"What is that Momo?" She said as she sit on her bed as I do.

"You might call it crazy, my love right now, I think you will curse at me." I said.
"What love? Don't said that you love me, I'm fucking straight Momo" she said.
"OMG, Noo. I know you are. It is just I don’t understand my own feelings, I think I love two people like crazy, with all my heart."
"What the hell are you talking about? Two people?who? Don't make a joke okay." She said.
"It is Dahyun and also Mina, I don’t even know what my own heart want." I said.
"Are you serious? You can't do that Momo, love is just only for one person. How can it be...-" she said as I cut her.
"I know I shouldn’t do this, but I love them both with my life, Though I know I can’t love two people, though I know  it so well, I can’t choose of either one of the two"  I said.

"I understand, Momo. The two very different loves started to live in your heart. You’re in between the familiar and the new. It must’ve been hard since you don’t want to hurt either of them. It’s alright, do as your heart tells you. If those feelings are true, you can be a little more selfish. Love must be selfish sometimes, Momo"

"I don't know what is my hearts telling me to, I'm fucking frustrated with this both girls." I said.
"I know as you might hate yourself and not understand, But this can happen sometimes. You don’t want to be bad person to them. But you know there’s no way to not hurt one them because you still have to choose, Momo" she said.

"I still can't choose and let go one of them, I'm not sure who is the one I must have my real love to." I said.
"Ohh My Momo how can this happen, I know it is so uncomfortable since you might feel ambiguous, bad, confused and awkward between them. I can't give you the answer Momo, the answer is in your heart. Heree..." she point my chest.

"I just can remind you Momo, If those feelings are true, you can be a little more selfish, even if you will hurt one of them. That is love.." she continue

I think these two people love me so much, so I can’t hurt either of the two, I’m in love that’s not like love.

What do I do about this?
___________________________________________
(Sorry for some ads, ekkekekekk)

I just wanted to tell you most of the saying above is inspired by song and it is Davichi's song. I have combine them with my story so it still going to connect with my story.

Davichi feat. Mad clown - Two lovers.
I got an inspiration from it to created this story.
So all of the credit is back to Davichi and mad clown for their lyrics.
And here is the bonus.
The song.

Thanks to them I got this idea to write it into fanfic.😉
___________________________________________

Jihyo's POV

"Hmmpphhh oh my Momo, come here. I don't know that you are struggling because of that, you should have told me sooner so you don't carry this thought alone, from now on, tell me everything, I will hear you, okay?" I said as I hug her and stroke her hair to calm her down.

"Okay, thank you" she said as she wanted to kiss me.
"Yaaa yaaa.. stop I don't want to be the  third candidates you might love or something, okay" I said as I push her away from me.
"Tskkk.. this thomas is so -" she said as Nayeon opem my room's door and
"Yaaa, what you guys doing, lets eat"
"Arasoo" me and Momo said together and walk out and go to the dining room.

Dahyun's POV

We are at dining room all together eating our dinner as we talk about stupid things around, I sit beside Momo as she is not like usual, she don't talk and join the jokes, what is wrong with her?.
"Unnie, you okay?" I looked at her.
"Ehhh... umm... okay" she said.
"Still hungry?" Mina asked as she notice too that Momo is weird today.
"Hmphhh... no, I'm okay" she aswered.
"Yaaa.. cheer up" Jihyo pat Momo as she finally smile.

After we done our dinner Momo go straight to her room without any of words.
"What is wrong with her?" Mina asked me while she is hugging her penguin doll.
"I don't know, she is weird today." I said.
"Yeah, I think she is tired." Mina said as she hold my arms and pull me towards the living room where everyone is there watching and playing around.

"Yaaa, we need more snack, and beer and cola for our maknae, someone go buy it." Jeong said as she is holding the stack of empty snack wrapper.
"Let me buy it." Both of me and Mina raise our hand and shouted.
"Ehh...kekkeke" Mina giggle as she looked at me.
"Okay so you two, go buy it, be careful" Nayeon said as Mina wrap her arms around me and walk downstair to and go to the nearest market from dorm.

"Lets buy a ketchup too." Mina said.
"Kekekkeke.. unnie, why you like the ketchup so much" I said as I giggle.
"Because ketchup is my life" she said as she  holding her ketchup bottle and dance with it.
"Ohhhh.. stop unnie.. kekekkeek" I said as I giggle.
"Why?" She asked.
"Everyone is staring at you" I said.
"Eh? Really?" She said as she looked around and hide herself behind me now.
"So cuteee.." I giggle.
"Ehh? What do you say?" She asked as she hear me.
"No, lets get the unnies snacks".

We grabs the snacks and drinks as the unnie ask to and we pay for it. We walk home together.
"It is cold... brrr.." I said.
"Come here, give me your hand." Mina unnie looked at me as she hold my hands and put my hands in her pocket as she is holding it.
This unnie not really showing her expression so well, she often be the most silence person among us, is it because of her soft voice that everyone can't hear her or something, now I know that she so nice too me yet she is so cute.

To be continuee...

Will update soon....

Thanks for reading...