Chapter 18 : Time

*2 years after*

Momo's POV

Today is our high school graduation day except the 3 maknae, It is so hard to left this school because we have so much memories here.
"Yaaa unnie? Congratulation" Dahyun run towards me with the bouquet of flowers.
"Ohh, thanks dubuu." I said as I stroke her hair.
"Unnie, you will left me? Don't leave please" Tzuyu whine to Sana.
"No, I will stay here, I have decided which college I will take." Sana said.
"Really? So you will stay at Seoul right?" Tzuyu asked as I walk towards Jeong.
"You really want to go back Japan, Momo?" Jeong asked.
"Eungg..." I hugs her.
"Stay here with us, Momo" Nayeon come an hugs me too.
"She still can't get rid the penguin from her, so she wanted to go back Japan and search for her" Jihyo tease me.
"Yaaa.. thomass.." I run towards her and shw run away as Chae stop me.
"Here..." she said as she give me a little box.
"Ohh... our maknae.. what is this.. for me?" I said as I open the gift from her.
"It is for you, from the maknaes, unnie, don't forget to come and visit us here, okay." She said as I wear the watch that the maknaes give me.
"It is a watch.. thank you smol." I said as I hugs them.

I looked at the watch, time is ticking and never stop, It is just like me, I don't stop my step, don't give up till one day I was arrived infront of Mina's house.

I ring the bell as an aunty come out.
"Ehh.. Hello aunty, can I meet Mina?" I asked.
"Mina? Myoui Mina?" The aunty asked back.
"Yes, she is home?"  I asked.
"Ohh.. sorry.. the Myoui family have move out from here... it has been a year ago I think." The aunty said.
"Eh? Do you know where they are living now?" I asked again.
"Sorry, Miss. I don't know." The aunty said with a smile.
"Ohh, thank you, aunty" I said as I walk back disappointed.

It has been 2 years, and it is still you Mina.
Where are you now? I miss you so much.
All day, I think about you. Your face, your smile and each moment with you. Your eyes that looked at me, remembering me there are words I couldn’t figure out before, that I’m stuck in that awkward time.
I’ll go to you on somedays, I’ll hold your hand again. Even if It is hard, I’ll find you.
I desperately want you, I’ll confess to you.

*3 year passed*

"Miss, you have an appointment with W company" My manager said
"Okay, prepare the car" I said.
"Miss, you got an invitatiom from Korea" my Manager hand me an envelope.
"Thanks" I said as I walk towards my car and as I enter the car I opened the Envelope.

Wedding Invitation to Ms. Hirai Momo.

Sana & Tzuyu
The wedding ceremony will be held at AB hall, Seoul, Korea.
Friday, 10 June.
At 7:00 pm.

I smiled brightly to read that invitation, finally the two married after Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

When I arrived at my destination, a girl standing infront of me smile happily.
"Good afternoon, Ms. Hirai, let me escort you to the CEO rooms" the smol bean now is a secretary of one from the most famous company in korea that have a cooperation with my company.
"Still smol,huh?" I tease her as she walk me to her boss room.
"Eihh, stop" she slap my shoulder.
"Ouchh" I said as she bow to me.
"Eh, I'm sorry Ms.Hirai." she said.
"We are here?" I said as I looked at her.
"Oh, yes. Lets go in." She said as she open the door and I
"Ahhh" I shouted as I feel someone land on me hugging me tight.
"Unnie, I miss you" Dahyun said.
"Our dubu, me too." I said.
We spent our time to discuss about our business and we spend our time together with Chae as we used to do back in korea.
"Unnie, should we call Jihyo unnie, I think she is in Japan to, she have a stages here" Chae said.
"Should us?" Dahyun asked as Chae called Jihyo.
She is a famous singer now, because she has good voice , everyone love her.

"Guys guys.." Jihyo run inside Dahyun's room ans hugs us.
"Woahhh.. everyone got prettier.. I miss you guys" she said as we continue to have our time together.

"Sana and Tzuyu is getting married, how about you, Momoring?" Jihyo asked.
"Kekeke. Soon" I said.
"With?" Chae join us.
"Me?" Dahyun lean towards me.
"Eihhhh... stop" I said
"Did you find her?" Jihyo asked.
"No, I haven't" I said.
"Oh Momoring, still can't forget her,huh? It has been 5 years, baby. You need to move on." Jihyo said.
"Unnie, how about me?hmmm hmmm?" Chae keep teasing me.
"Chaee, I know you have a boyfriend" I said.
"No, I don't" she said as everyone laughed.
Suddenly my phone ring.. and it is my manager.
"Miss, we need to go back as you have a flight tonight"
"Yes, I will go down" I said.
"Guys, I need to go now. I have another apointment aboard so I must take the flight tonight" I said as everyone whined.
"Yaaaa... can't you just cancel it for us, we just arrived at Japan." The three said.
"See you at SaTzu wedding. I will be there." I said as I walk out.
"Eh wait, I will escort you" Chae said.
"It is okay smol." I said as I wave to them

I walk to the car and have a way to airport for next appointment tomorrow morning.
It is not fun being a businesswoman, really busy and don't even have a time for playing around again.
I miss my school time as I can see my penguin.
I miss her so much and its still her even if it is already 5 years, I believe that if we mean to be together we will meet again. I will wait till it happen,Mina.

To be continuee...

Will update soon...

Thanks for reading..

Please comment and give your opinion 😉😉