Chapter 11 : A Mess

Momo's POV

I walk back to the villa as they called me that they have found the penguin.
I walk back and I see Sana is Waving at me.
"Yaaa, Momo.. they found Mina. Get changes , you are so wet." She said that as I walk pass by her smiling and go inside my rooms.
I changes my clothes and I lie on my bed buried my face under the pillow and thinking about what was just happend.

Dahyun's POV

I found that penguin alone under the tree as she ia crying and I inform the unnies that I have found her and rush back to the villa so we can get change because our clothes is wet.
"Thank you dubu" Mina unnie suddenly said when we are son our way.
"It is okay, I'm really worried unnie. We are worried. Don't leave without anyone companying again. Let me company you later if you want to have a walk." I said.
"I don't want to distrub you and Momo when you guys playing around. It is not fun walking with me that on the phone,right?" Mina said.
"But still, you can't go alone unnie. Since you don't really know this place." I said.
"Okay, I'm sorry" Mina said as I wraps my hand around her.

We arrived at the villa as everyone waiting for us infront of the door.
"Yaaaa, Minarii, you okay? We are worried to death" all the unnies and maknae shouted and hugs Mina.
As I looked around...
"Wait, where is Momo?" I asked Sana.
"In her rooms, she is back and don't come out from her rooms since then" Sana unnie said.

Mina's POV

I go in my room and see that Momo is lying on her bed, buried her face under the pillow.
"Unnie, you sleeping?" I asked as I walk toward her and I hear that she is crying.
Why? Why she is crying?.
"Unnie, you okay?" I said as I sit on her bed and suddenly she get up and hugs me tightly.
"Sorry, Mina" she said.
"For what? What's wrong unnie? You okay?" I said as I cupped my hands around her wet cheeks.
"Just sorry for my stupidness" she said.
"What? Unnie, you are not stupid, okay? You are caring, charming and lovely person." I said to her as I wipe her tears.
"I'm so stupid if it is come to feelings and something about my heart" she said as I don't understand and looked at her confusedly.
"Ehh?" I mumble as Dahyun come in.
"Unnie, why are you... eh.. Momo unnie, you okay?" She said as she walk toward us.
"Okay, I'm just tired. I want to sleep" she said as she let me go and sleep.
"Ohh okay, Mina unnie, changes your clothes, you will catch a cold if you don't" Dahyun said as I nodded to her.

What is wrong with Momo? What is she talking about? About her feelings and her heart? Hmmm..and why she is crying and telling sorry to me?.

Chaeyoung's POV

We are preparing for dinner as we back to the villa and everyone is hungry. We make some salad and pasta for dinner. When we are done I called everyone to gather in the dining rooms as the food is ready.
But I can't see Momo unnie.
"Unnie, how about Momo unnie?" I asked Mina unnie as she is her roomates.
"She is sleeping, leave her food there, I will take it to her later." Mina unnie said

"Unnie, drink this" Dahyun walk towards Mina offering her a warm tea.
"Ohh.. thank you dubu." Mina said as she showing her gummy smile to her.
What is going on betweem them? Seems like the two is getting closer everyday.

Momo's POV

I was sleeping till I felt someone pat me and.
"Yaa.. Master of Jokbal.. why you are so down? What is wrong with you? Don't be sad I still remember my promise, bucket of Jokbal" Jeong asked as she smile at me.
"Nothing" I answered.
"It is Mina, Right?" Jeong asked.
"What?" I asked her back.
"Or Dahyun. Yaaa.. what is wrong with you, why you act like that you have two girlfriend? Who is the real one?" She asked.
OMG she is so annoying, why she is asking me this things.
"Nayeon" I tease her as I get annoyed from her question.
"Yaaa.. you can't... kekeke. She is mine ..." she laughed as I buried myself under my pillow again ignoring her.
"Yaa, Jokbal. You need to make sure who is it. Don't torture yourself like this. I don't like to see our Momoring like this. Choose, Momo, you need to Choose. If you can't, just Move on." She said as she get out from my rooms.

When she get out I hear someone get in.
"Momoringgg.. lets eat." That is Mina's voice.
I get up and looked at her that going to feed me.
"Ahhhh" she said.
I don't eat the food but I get up and lean towards her to kiss her.
She drops the spoon as soon as I kiss her and I stop.
"Mina, please don't make me worried again, I hate that feelings." I said as she looked at me confusedly with her blusing cheeks.
But suddenly I heard something fall down.
"Prankk..." it is a vase near the door in our room as I see Dahyun is looking at us.

We freeze for a while as Dahyun run away.
"Ehh.. ummm I'm sorry" I said as I left Mina and go for Dahyun.
OMG what should I do? Shit. I love Mina but I love Dahyun too and I don't want one of the get hurt, in the other way I have hurt Dahyun unexpectedly.

Mina's POV

What was that? Again? She kisses me, but now we got caught by Dahyun and she run away to catch that dubu after she said to me for not making her worried again. What is thisss oh God, I was fucking confused with what just happend.
Is this what she mean before about her feelings and her heart.

I clean the mess that I made before at the room and suddenly Jihyo comes in.
"Mina, what is wrong with the two?" She asked.
"Ehhhh ummm.. I don't know I was confused too." I said.
"Everyone is confused, you, and also Momo. You guys is so confusing." Jihyo said.
"Eh? What do you mean?" I asked
"Nothing, hehehhe" she said and giggle as she walk out.

I have no clue about the things happen. What is Jihyo mean? Momo is confused? We are confusing? And what was that kiss for? This is the second time she kisses me. Is she really love me? But what is the things between her and Dahyun then? Is she see love her?

To be continue...

Will update soonn...

Thanks for reading...