Chapter 4 : The Sleeping Beauty

Mina's POV

This is so awkward since that dare happen and seems that Momo is uncomfortable with it too. In our rooms the bed is the double bed that's mean that I must sleep beside her tonight. Shit, why I felt my body is boiling, it is so hot yet awkward.
"Light on or light off?" Momo suddenly asked.
"I'm okay with both" I said.
She turn of the light and lie on the bed beside me.
"Mina" she called me as she looked at her.
"What will you do if you make someone jealous?" She asked me and I know that she is asking me because Dahyun is Jealous before because of the dare game.
"Hmm, explained it to her." I said.
"But how if she doesn't want to hear anything" she asked again.
"Make her sure about your feelings towards her." I said.
"But..." she said and stop.
"What?" I asked.
"No, nothing let it go. Ehh how about your wound? It is still hurt?" She asked.
"Still hurt a little, but it is okay now." I said.
"Okay, lets sleep, penguin. Good night" she said as she pat my head.

OMG what is that, she pat me. Why she is so nice to me. Is she being like this to everyone, so confusing, Momo stop confusing me.

Momo's POV

I wake up as I feel something is wrapping my waist as I see, it is Mina's hand.I just realize that she is so beautiful yet cute when she is sleeping.ohh whats wrong with me, smiling alone like crazy, what was that? I slap myself for stop dazing around and I wake her up as it is already 7am and we need to prepare and get ready for school.
"Minaaaa" I called as I pat her hand that still on my waist.
"Hmmm? Oh sorry unnie" she said as she let me go.
"What was that for?" I asked her.
"Eh? What?" She rubbed her eyes.
"That sorry?" I asked her.
"Ehhh... I don't aware that I hug you when sleeping, maybe you will get uncomfortable with it." She said.
"Kekekkk, no, It is okay don't feel so burdensome." I said as I pat her head and get up from my bed get ready for skipping the class again.
As I don't remember the last time I read that science book.

Dahyun's POV

I wake up and ready for school as everyone rushing to the kitchen get the sandwich that Jihyo made for our breakfast as I see that Momo and Mina is sitting together and smiling to each other.
What the heck I turn around and someone pull my hand.
"Yaaa, gwet ouur  anwithh" Sana unnie said as she chewing her sandwich.
"What are you saying, squirell?" Nayeon asked Sana as she pass by us.
"I said get your sandwich" Sana said as she pull me towards the table and offer me the sandwich while I see Momo is looking at me smiling.
I just ignore her and I take my sandwich and walk to the living room for getting my bag.
"Dubu, still mad at me?" Momo asked as she followed me.
Again I ignore her but she lean towards me and whispher.
"I love you..."
"Please stop ignoring me, I'm sorry. That is just a game. Come on." She whine and kisses my dubu cheeks again and again.
"Hmmphh, I can't ignore you anymore, stop filrting me." I said as I push her away and smile at her.
I can't stand her cuteness, she is annoying that I can't even get mad for so long with her.

Nayeon's POV

On our way to school I asked Jeong as I see something with Mina and Momo also Dahyun.
"Ya, Momo is dating Dahyun, isn't she?" I asked Jeong.
"No, I think she haven't asked Dahyun yet, why? Don't tell me you like her back now." Jeong said as she tease me because I ever fall for Momo before her.
"Stop it Jeong, it is you now. I just curious about them and seems like Mina has something towards Momo" I said.
"Lets check it" Jeong said as she run towards Momo and Momo slow down her step as
"Yaa, Momo. I will treat you a bucket of Jokbal if you dare to asked Dahyun or Mina to have a date just for tonight, not both of them but the one that will decided is them, whoever look back here first, she is the one that you must date. Okay?" Jeong said and I shouted to called all of them.
"Guysssssss!!!" I shouted and
"Okay, Momo, its Mina. Remember a bucket of jokbal!!" Jeong said as she pull me away from Momo and run towards the classroom that Momo don't have a chance to answer us.

Momo's POV

What the heck is that? Are we still on the dare or dare game? Wait, no. Why it is must be me? Crazy Jeong, but I want that Jokbal. This is so annoying.... I will get killed by Dahyun this time if she knows that I accept Jeong dare. That stupid crazy unnie, I don't even have a chance to answer her.
What should I do now? Should I get to that dare or just ignore it?. Fuck that bucket of Jokbal.
I walk to the clinic as I skip that annoying lesson and asking the doctor opinion.
"Doc, have you ever want to eat your favorite food so damn much, and suddenly there is a half angel and half devil give it to  you, a bunch of it in one condition that you must go having a date with someone and you have to sneak out for that date because you can't get caught by your future girlfriend?"
"What kind of stupid shit are you asking? No, I don't" the doctor looked at me confused.
"So what will you do if it is you?" I asked again.
"I will go to that date." The doctor said.
"Why?" I asked.
"My favourite food was free and there is a posibility that I don't get caught by my future lover, I don't have one anyway" she said.
She is true but yet annoying with her statement that make me more confused. I stay at the clinic and thinking about that things, sound silly but yeah it is for Jokbal.
I looked at the time and it is time to going back home.

To be continue..

Will update soonn..

Thanks for reading 😉😉