Chapter 7 : Stuck Between

Momo's POV

I walk back home with my squad as I'm walking beside Mina, can't thinking straight I hold her arms as she looked at me  confused. But suddenly I felt someone run towards us and hold the other side of my arm, its Dahyun.
"Uhhukkk uhukk hmmm" Jeong tease me as she see that I'm clinging on two of my crush.
"Need a water, babe?" Nayeon said.
"No, I need Love, love loveeee" Jeong said and looked at me tease me again.
"Babe? Yaaa. Since when you guys are dating?" Jihyo asked them.
"Today is our first day, right Nayeon?" Jeong said.
"Whatever do you want" Nayeon said.
"When is your turn, Momo?" Suddenly Jeong back to the topic for teasing me.
"Ehhh?" I looked at Dahyun and Mina as both of them looked at me too.
What the heck? I don't like this position.
"Not, mee. I think this two is going to be the next couple" I run towards Tzuyu and Sana embrance them from behind as I let go the two.
"Anioo, unnie" Tzuyu said as she is blushing.
And I walk to Jihyo and wrap my hand around her.
"How about you? Baby thomas?" I asked as I lean towards her and want to kiss her cheeks as I tease her.
"Get lost, Momo. I'm totally straight" she said as she push my face away from her.

We arrived at our lovely dorm, I need my bed, I so frustrate with my own feelings now.I think I need to love my bed more.

Mina's POV

We are back to the dorm as Momo unnie throw her bag on the ground and lie on the bed.
"Momo unnie, you okay?" I asked.
"I need my bed, I miss my bed so much." She said as she gropes the bed like someone that haven't get her sleep for 100years.
"Tired?" I asked as I sit on the bed looked at her. She looked at me for a while and buried her face to the bed with the pillows.
"Eungg" she hummed.
I left her sleep there as I changes my clothes and go to the living room.
As usually we watch drama on our free time.
I don't see the drama queen and her girlfriend also Sana and Tzuyu.
I just see Jihyo, Chaeyoung sit on the floor chewing the snack and Dahyun lean on the sofa.

"Dubuu, how was your exam today?" I asked as I sit near her.
"I can answered all the problems but I'm not sure." She said as she give me that TT expression.
"uuuhh.. its okay dubu, you have done your best anyway." I said as I pat her head and she smiled at me.
She is so nice and cute though, I know the reason Momo fall for her now.

"Yaaa, guys. You guys have a plan for this weekends?" Jihyo asked.
"No" three of us answered together.
"How about we make our short escape to Jeju island?" Jihyo asked.
"Yes, lets go" Chae said excitedly.
As I see my room's door slowly opened.

Momo's POV.

I can't sleep, so annoying. I don't know why I can't sleep on my lovely bed. So I decided to go to the kitchen find something to eat as I opened the door and I see that Mina, Dahyun, Jihyo and Chae is at the living room discussing something.
I rubbeb my eyes as I see both of Mina and Dahyun tapping the empty space of sofa beside them asking me to sit there.
I freeze myself in my spot as I get that fucking weird feelings again.
"Yaaa, Momo, come here we need to tell you something why are you standing there for so long are you making a manequin challege or something?" Jihyo shout at me as Dahyun walk towards me and pull me to the sofa and I sit there in between Mina and Dahyun.
Again? What the hell this is being awkward because I confused myself and my feelings because of this girls.

"Should I called the unnies? It will be a waste if you explain so many times, Jihyo unnie" Chae said as she go to Sana and Nayeon's room to called the rest of them and have a meeting at the living room.

As soon as Jeong go out from her room she is holding her laughed again. I know what is she thinking about. I glare at her as she looked at Mina and Dahyun giving some strange gesture again.

I bit my lower lips as I glare at her again until.
"Okay, I want to ask if there anyone have a plan this weekend?" Jihyo asked.
"Yes, I want to go on dates with my bunny" Jeong said.
"You can do that in Jeju right? Jihyo said as everyone looked confused.
"I just wanted to invite you guys to my parents villa at Jeju, and have a short escape for this weekend."
"Really? Woahh it will be fun" Sana shouted excitedly.
"Okay, lets go this weekend, prepare your stuff , we will go to the beach too our villa is near the beach." Jihyo said.
"Penguin love to play with water" Mina suddenly said excitedly as her voice is so soft no one hear her voice and just me the one that sit beside her hear that.
"Just play with the water at our bathtub, penguin" I tease her as she giggle and I see her cheeks is blushing.
"Prepare your bikini, unnie. You will use it right? Cause you are sexy" Dahyun suddenly grabs my attention.
"Ehhh.. not bikini.. everyone at the beach will fall for me later." I said.
"They can't cause you are mine." Dahyun said.
I giggle as I still uncomfortable sit beside of this two girls that make my feeling confused as hell.

I can't hold it anymore I need someone's opinion. What is wrong with me and what is wrong with that two girls. So, I decided to asked and tell Jihyo about this shit.

To be continue...

Will update soon..

Thanks for reading 😉😉