Chapter 3 : Jealousy

Dahyun's POV

We come back home earlier that unnies and as I hear the door open I run towards and see Mina is holding on my Momo while she get on my Momo's back. I feel jealous as I see everyone bright smile and Momo too.
Momo smile at me but I just walk to the living room continue to watch TV ignoring them.
"Ehhh, whats wrong with Mina unnie" Chae shouted as Momo let Mina down and sit on the couch next to me.
"I fall when we are sprinting." Mina said
"How about your first day of high school, Dahyunie?" Momo sit beside me and asked.
"Not good" I replied her and walk into my rooms.

Momo's POV

What is wrong with her? Why she act so cold towards me.
Maybe she got her period. We prepared everything as I tidying my stuff in my rooms and suddenly I see Mina is strunggling with two stacks of big box she carry.
"Yaaa... why you carry this things alone how about your wound." I yelled at her and take that boxes from her.
"I just need to move my things" she said.
"Eihhhh.. I will move it for you, stay there, don't you dare to move." I said as I taker her stuff from her old rooms to our rooms.

And when going out from Mina's old room I saw Dahyun walking to the kitchen.
"Heyy, dubuuu." I put down thw things on the ground for awhile and walk towards dubu and hugs her.
"Let me go" she said as I confused.
"Eh? Whats wrong with you, dubu?" I asked as I let her go.
"No, nothing, just go back and done your stuff" she said as she go back to her room.
What is going on with her? I finished to help Mina Moving her stuff from her old room and I go inside Dahyun's room as Chaeyoung go out prepare something for dinner.

"Dubu... dubuuu" I walk to her bed as she lying on it and playing with her phone
"Something wrong with you today, what is it? You can tell me. I will hear you." I said as I pat her.
"Nothing, let it go, it is just me that thinking too much and tired." She said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeahh.." she said as she hugs me.
"Unnie, dubu, lets eat." Tzuyu called us.

Mina's POV

After we have done our dinner, Jeongyeon unnie grabs the snacks in the kitchen and bring it to living room where everyone is watching a drama on TV.
"Yaaaaa... lets play Dare or Dare" she said as she grab the TV remote and turn the TV off.
"Yaaa, I'm watching it. Why you turn it off." Nayeon whine while everyone agree with Jeong and we play.
Jeong spin the bottle and the first dare go to "Tzuyu!!!" "Uuuu our maknae" Jihyo shouted.
"First think about 1 person" Jeong said.
"Okay, who is that?" Jeong continue.
"This is truth or dare?" Tzuyu asked.
"We played dare or dare there is no truth" Jeong said as Tzuyu point Sana the squirell
"I dare you to kiss her" Jeong said as
"Yaa... noo, she is still under age" Jihyo said.
"Eh? Yes I forgot, so I dare you to..." Jeong blanked.
"Slap her butt" Momo continue.
"Yaaa..." Sana startlet as Tzuyu slaps her butt.
"Sorry, unnie" Tzuyu said to Sana as Sana hugs her and patted her.
"Thats okay, it is a game" Sana said
The second dare is "Momo!!!"
"What theee..." Momo mumble.
"Tzuyu, give her something special, get your revenge." Nayeon said as she want to tease Momo.
"Unnie, choose 1 person first" Tzuyu said.
"Already." Momo said.
"Who is that?" They asked.
"Mina?" Momo said.
Me? No what is this now. I point myself as I looked at Momo blank and blushed.
"I dare you to kiss her and hold it for 20second." Tzuyu said as I freeze
"Yaa, you dirty mind maknae" Jeong said as she grab Tzuyu and pinched her on her cheeks and suddenly Momo landed her lips on Mine.

"Noo, fuckin stupid Momo, Chae and Tzuyu close your eyes" I hear Jihyo shouted as I closed my eyes and I still feels Momo's lips on mine.
Why 20 seconds is so fucking long, I feel that my heart gonna explode and my face is turned red as tomato.

"Hahhh... sorry Mina" she finally let go and winked at me.
I hide my face with my penguin doll as they continue to play.

Dahyun's POV

What the heck is wrong with Tzuyu, that dare is too much. I can't help myself jealous to see Momo kisses Mina.
"I want to go to bathroom" I said as I stand up and go to the bathroom, I cried there and Momo notice that I was Jealous this time and go into the bathroom.
"I'm sorry, I don't know that Tzuyu will give me that kind of dare." She said.
"No, why you choose her? And why you are so nice to her? Are you playing with my feelings? You are so mean." I said and I walk out of bathroom to my room as everyone stop playing.

Momo's POV

I choose Mina because she is my roomates and I wanted to know her more so I decided to choose her as I don't think that  little Maknae will dare me to kiss her. I was so fucking confused at first cause I will hurt Dubu and if I don't kiss Mina I will be consider as no fun person there at the game. Now, Dahyun is totally mad at me because of that, I know she is crying, I don't know what to do as she stay at her room now and everyone asked me what is wrong with her.
"What wrong with our Dubu?" Jihyo asked.
"No, nothing I think she is tired and need a time alone." I said.
"Okay, lets sleep we have the fucking science lesson tomorrow" Jeong said as all of us hate that lesson.

To be continue....

Will update soon ....

Thanks for reading 😉😉