Chapter 2 : That Charm

Dahyun's POV

I pull Momo into my rooms ans sit on my bed.
"Hmmpphh" I hummed as I lean on her shoulder.
"Why? Tired?" Momo asked.
"No, I was just so happy to see you." I said.
"So what is wrong with that hummed?" She asked.
"No, nothing, it it just-" I said as she hugs me tight.
"Sorry, for making you wait so long dahyuniee. I miss you." She said.
"No, it is okay. You are here now. I miss you too" I peck a kiss to her lips.
"Eh? What it that?" She startlet as she get a sudden kiss from me as she cover mouth.
"Coming back gifts" I said.
"Where do you learn this? Jeongyeon? Nayeon? Hmmm" she asked me.
"What?" I asked her back innoncently.
"Being so agressive." She said as she laughed.
"Lets sleep, we have a class tomorrow." Momo said as she pull me to her ambrances.

Momo's POV

It is the first day I back for school again, we are studying at Star High school we don't have any specific type of lesson but we learn everything such as art, science, sport and technology. I was at the same class with Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo and Mina at the second grade, the 3 maknae is at the first grade of high school.

"Do you bring your sport uniform? Today is sport class" Jihyo said as I walk towards our door ready to go to school.
"Ehh? Today? I don't" I stupidly answer and walk towards my rooms as I saw Mina walk out.
"Why? Forgot something?" Mina asked.
"Yes my sport uniform" I said as she wait for me.
They already go to school because it is almost late but Mina is the one who wait for me.
"I'm okay, you can go first" I said as I still searching for my sport uniform.
"No, lets go together." She said.
"Shit. Where I place that things, Mina you will be late if you wait for me." I said as create the rooms in mess because my clothes everywhere.
"Here..." Mina grabs my sport uniform from nowhere.
"Ehh? Where was it?" I asked
"It is here, in your backside" she point the stack of clothes behind me and I just can looked like a stupid infront of her.
I run towards her and grabs her hand and run to the lift and run to the school with her.
Luckily, we made it , we don't come late as the teacher just arrived at class.
"Okay, today is your first day of the second grade in high school and you will have a sport class today, get your sport uniform ready and meet me on the field, 20 minutes from now, go go."
The teacher said as we run into the changing room and get change.

Mina's POV

We run to the field as we get changes.
"Momo, you have back?" The teacher said as he go towards Momo and pat her.
"Okay, guys. Today we will have a sprinting practice and I will take your score next week."
Every student shouted.
"Nooooooo!!!"

We take turn to sprint and its my turn.
"Mina, also Momo, get ready, go"
I run in the line beside Momo as she run very fast and suddenly..
"Ahhhh..." I trip myself and fall down.
"Ehhh..Minaaa.." Momo run backwards and grab me.
"You okay? Nooo, it is bleeding" Momo said.
"Take her to the school clinic" the teacher said as I see Jeong and Nayeon also Sana and Jihyo run towards me while I feel someone lift me up.
"It's okay, I will take her there." It is Momo, she carry me bridal way.
I looked at her confusedly yet in pain.
"Hold me tight, and endure the pain for sometime." She said to me and looked into my eyes.
My heart flutters, what is this. Why she is so beautiful and charming. I can't stop to star at her face.
"Why? It is so hurt, huh? We almost there"
She said as I still in daze looked at her.
"We are here, doctor..." she open the clinic door and called the doctor.
"Ehh, Momo you are back, ehh whats wrong with her, lie her on there" the doctor pointing the bed.
I get treated by the doctor as Momo still wandering around the clinic.
"It is still the same." Momo said
"Yes, the same." The doctor said as she whisper to me.
"Momo used to skip the science lesson and sleep here pretending that she had a stomachache."
"Doc, what are you telling to her?" Momo walk towards the bed and looked at the doctor with her evil smile.
"Nothing" the doctor said and walk away.
"Doc, she is okay now?" She asked
"Let her have a rest here, she can't have to much activity" the doctor said.
"And don't use your feet to much Mina you will get the wound bigger"
"Ehh? We have the sprinting test next week" I said.
"It will be heal next week, I think. Don't make her afraid doctor" Momo said.
"Hahahaahha, you got me" the doctor laughed as Momo said
"Her wound is not that bad, don't make an innocence princess like her afraid."
"Araso, silly Momo. You haven't change at all." The doctor said

Momo stay with me in the clinic till the other friends come and we go home together as Momo piggyback me.
"I can walk" I said.
"No, save your step for tomorrow. Today you are our queen" she said as everyone shout.
"The penguin Queenn!!!"

To be continue...

Thanks for readingg...

Will update soon 😉