Chapter 5 : Unexpected Feelings

Mina's POV

We arrived home and everyone was watching drama in the living room as Jeong unnie distrub them again.
"Yaaa, lets go to Hongdae tonight"
"Yeah, lets goo" Jihyo said as the 3 maknaes looked sad.
"Noo, we can't we have an exam tomorrow" Tzuyu said.
"Uuugh.. we will go and buy something for you guys, don't worry" Sana said as she winked to Tzuyu.

What's wrong with Sana and Tzuyu it is obvious. I think there is something between them hmmmm.

Momo's POV

"Yaa.. it is your chance tonight, I give you a little help." Jeong said as she whisper to me.
"This things is so mean, Dahyun will get mad at me if she know that I have a date with another girl." I said to Jeong.
"It is okay, I think Mina has something towards you, and why you still not ask Dahyun to be your official girlfriend, stupid" Nayeon whisper as she walk pass by me and Jeong.
"I was going too but, I don't get the great timing." I said to Nayeon as Chaeyoung hear me.
"What? What timing" she asked.
"Nothing, smol" Jeong said as she tease Chae and they are running around again to catch each other.

I walk to dubu that was still watching the drama with others.
"Hey, dubuuuu" I sit beside her and she lean towards me and hugs me.
"Good luck on youe exam tomorrow" I said.
"Hmmm. Okay, don't come home so late tonight" she said.
"Okay" I said as I winked at her.
"Dubuu, do you have something you want? I will buy it for you later." I asked her again.
"No, it is okay. Just have fun" she kisses my cheeks and suddenly.

"Okay, maknaess. Go back to your room and study, we will go to hongdae and maybe will come back late." Jihyo said as the maknaes turn off the TV and go to study.
We changes our clothes and we go to hongdae.

On the bus, Jeong whisper to me again.
"I will let you take Mina from us later, and I will help you to make a fuss to them so they don't know. Okay?"
"Yeahh yeahh" I said.

Mina's POV

We arrived at hongdae market it is so crowded as Sana hold me tight like I will get lost from them and suddenly Nayeon pull sana away from me and I feel someone pull me back side it is Momo.
"I need to find toilet, would you like to companying me?" She said.
"How about them? I said.
"It is okay we will meet them again" she said as she pull me away from the other.

We walk around hongdae market street and I realize that, Momo said that she want to find a toilet.
"Momo, you okay? You still need to go to toilet?" I said.
"No, it is okay. Lets find something to eat. I'm hungry" she said as she wrap her hand around mine.

I stop for awhile when I see penguin stuff everywhere.
"Woahhh.. penguinnnn.. so cute" I said as I play with the stuff.
"You want it? Lets buy it." Momo said as she paid for me.
"Ehh.. noo, I will pay for it." I said.
"It is okay, consider it as my gift for my roomates" she said as she stroke my hair.
"Oohh.. there we can eat meat there." I point to a restaurant and we walk there.

"Auntyy... please give us 2 portion of meat and 2 bowl of rice" Momo said.
"2 portion of meat? Isn't it too much?" I asked.
"No, I will eat them.. kekekek" she said.
The aunty give us our food and I see Momo whisper something to her I don't know what is it but when the aunty comeback I know that Momo order 3 bottle of soju.
"Ehh, isn't thia too much?" I asked.
"Why? Don't tell me you can't drink" she said.
"I can but I just can tolerate a little" I said.
"It is okay" she said as we eat our food and drink our soju.
She pour me that soju again and again till I think I get drunk.

Momo's POV

"Mina, I'm sorry I kidnap you from our friends" I said.
"It is okay" she said as her pinky cheeks blushing.
"You okay?" I asked and her head slowly fall to the table as I block her head so she won't get hurt.
She is drunk, OMG. I don't know if she has a really low tolerate of alcohol.
I piggy back her to home as she hummed my name in the way.
"Mooo moooo..."
"Eh? Why?" I asked the drunk penguin.
"Saranghae"
Ehhh... what is that? What is she saying?
"Why don't you answer?" She mumble.
"Kekkekek.. you are drunk penguin." I said.
"Nooo, I'm notttt.." she said as she fall a sleep on my shoulder.

We arrived at home and Jeong tip toeing towards the door.
"Yaa.. why you are so late. Everyone already sleeping" she said.
"Remember, my bucket of jokbal." I said.
" araso, she is sleeping?" Jeong asked.
"Yeah, she is drunk."  I said.
"Ehhh? Go bring her go bed" she slap me on my hand.
I walk to our rooms and lean Mina on the bed.
"Momoringgg~" she suddenly hold my hands.
"Ehh?" I stop and looked at her.
She pull me towards her and she kisses me.
"I like you, don't leave me." She said as I frezee.
"I... i... need to go to theeee kitchen" I said as I was confused because of her.

What is that? She likes me? Is she lying or..
No... no she is jokingg.. she is drunk...
I walk to the kitchen, open the fridge and take out a cold water and gulp on it but suddenly I feel someone hugs me from back.
"Momo, why you coming back so late?" It is Dahyun's voice.
"Ehhh... why you still here? Go to sleep, you must sleep earlier, you got an exam tomorrow,right?" I said as I push her towards her room.
"Good night, Momo" she go into her room and give me a kissed in my cheeks.

Oh God, what is this? What is this feelings? I can't get rid Mina from my mind. Noo... I can't get swayed by her. I have my Dahyun.
Argghhh I slap myself infront of my room's door not ready to go inside because this annoying yet awkward feelings with Mina.
"Yaa, what are you doing, stupid Momo. It is late go in and sleep don't be a ghost that wandering around" Nayeon come from nowhere as she open my room's door and push me inside.

Awkwardly, I lean on the bed and sleep beside Mina, trying to forget about everything that happen tonight.

To be continue....

Will update soonn...

Thanks for reading 😉😉