Chapter 15 : Daughter in Law

Dahyun's POV

I wake up at the morning on Chae's embrance as I get up, I see Mina and Momo is still sleeping, hugging each other. She loves her, I know it, but why she always said that she loves me. I need to move on, it is okay if she is happy.
We go back to seoul and when we arrived at dorm.
"Ohhhh, Dahyunieee, my daughter in law, where is my daughter?" An unknown aunty walks towards me and hug me.
Eh who is her? Why she knows that I'm dahyun and also what is with that daughter in law.
"Mom?" I hear someone shouted, it is Momo.
She walks towards us and yah still awkward.
"Mom, when you got here? Why don't you call me?" Momo asked as aunty let me go and hug her daughter.
"Surprise, baby. I want to see my daughter in law too" she said as she pull me to her embrance.
"Ehh?" Both Momo and I looked to each other confused.

It is awkward since I haven't talk to Momo for few days, and now it is worsen as her Mom was here and me, the daughter in law? What did Momo tell her mom back then? Hmmm

Momo's POV

"Oh, hello . Mrs. Hirai." All my squad greet my mom except Dahyun that already in my mom embrance.
"Lets go upstair, Mom" I said as I pull mom towards the lift.
We arrived at our apartment as mom asked me.
"So, how is the school, baby?"
"Yah, it is like yeahh you know." I said.
"What about her?" She asked again.
"Who?" I asked back.
"Eihhhh... your girlfriend" she slap me on my shoulder.
"Ehhh ummm..." I hummed as Dahyun come over with a cup of tea for mom.
"Ohh, thanks daughter in law, come here sit with us" mom said.
OMG, mom why you call her daughter in law.
When I was back at Japan before, I tell mom all about Dahyun, show her our photos and mom knows that I love her so much thats why I wanted to go back here as fast as possible.
"Dahyunie, is Momo good to you?" Mom asked.
"Mommm" I whine as Dahyun give an awkward smile.
"Of course, Mam. She is so good to me." She answered.
"So, when will you have your next date?" Mom asked.
"Mommmmm.." I whined again.
"Eh? Next date?" Dahyun confused with mom's question.
"I want to ask you guys for having a dinner with me and Momo's dad, so I need to confirm your free time." Mom said.
"Ehhh.. we don't plan anything yet" dahyun answered as I feel a slap on my shoulder again.
"Aaaa... why..why... mommm" I whined.
"You silly, why don't you spend your time more with her, you are already here somehow." Mom said.
"Arasooo.... later mom, we just arrived." I said with my lowest voice.
"What? I can't hear you" mom asked.
"Eihhh... later, we will have our date" I said again as dahyun glance at me.
"Okay, so after your date come to XX hotel, we will have a dinner there, your dad already reserved the table don't forget. Mom need to go, your dad is downstair." Mom said as she take her stuff and kiss me and also dahyun.
"Send me the proves, baby peach" she said as I and Dahyun walk her downstair.
"What proves" I asked.
"Date" mom whisper as she get in the car.
"Byee, see you tonight baby" mom shouted from car as dad waving from inside and on the phone.
We are having a homework or something? Why must I report my date to mom.

As mom and dad gone, we have an awkward silence at the lift and
"Ehh ummm.. Dahyun, I'm sorry for the day before yesterday... it is just-"
"It is okay, unnie. Lets forget it." She said as she smile at me.
"So, you are okay for dinner tonight?" I asked.
"Yess, and date of course." She answered.
"Kkekekeke, yeah I got my homework from mom, so be my girlfriend today." I said awkwardly as she hold my hand.
"I want to be your girlfriend not just today but for the next day on too, but it seems that you don't want." She said awkwardly.
"Ehh.. noo.. it is just-" I said as she cut me off.
"Kekekek, it is a jokes unnie, lets have a nap then do your homework." She said as she walk into her rooms.

I get in my rooms and as usually I lie on my bed, with the penguin beside me that already sleeping soundly.
I was thinking about Dahyun's jokes before, what is with I seems don't want to be her girlfriend of something.
"Hmmmmpphh" I exhale as Mina aware that I'm already beside her.
"Why?" She asked as she lean towards me and grabs my arm with her eyes still close.
"No, just sleep, sorry for distrubing your sleep." I said as I pat her.
"Eungg" she hummed as she hugs my arms.

Mina's POV

I wake up at the evening wanted to cook for our unnies and maknaes, with Nayeon unnie help I prepare the dinner.
"Mina yaa, don't cook so many, Momo and Dahyun won't have a dinner with us, they are going to have a dinner with Momo's parents" Jeong unnie suddenly comefrom nowhere to inform us.
"Eh? Family dinner?" Nayeon asked Jeong.
"I think is it, I heard Momo's mom called Dahyun her daughter in law. Kekekek" Jeong said as Nayeon slap her arms.
"Tsk... sstt" Nayeon hummed as she doesn't want me to be sad.
I finished cooking the food and we have our dinner together without that two.
As soon as I finished I get into my room, playing games, try to not thinking about Dahyun and Momo or my feelings.
I played until I fall a sleep with my phone still on my hand.

Dahyun's POV

Me and Momo walk around the market place as we having our date, yeah it is set by her mom as a homework for Momo, we take some photos together and having fun together.
"Unnie, want eomuk(fish cake)?" I take the fish cake and feed her as she eat.
I really miss this time with her as before we usually spend time together just both of us.
"Unnie, you know, I'm so happy that we can spend time together again like this as we used to do before." I said.
"I miss it too, lets spend more time together again Dahyun ahh" she said as she hugs me and suddenly her phone ring.

"Hello.. Mom.... ohh.. eung... araso.. we are on our way" she said as she speak on her phone with her mom.
"Why?" I asked.
"She ask we to go there now" she said as she pull me and go to her parents place.

We arrived at the hotel restaurant as I see Momo's parents smile at us.
"Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Hirai, I'm Dahyun...-" I greet them as Momo cut me.
"My girlfriend" she said as I looked at her.
"Yaaishsh" I hummed at her and slap her
"Whyy?" She asked.
"What are you guys doing, sit down let have a dinner" Uncle asked me.

We have a great dinner together as I get closer with Momo's parents and we talk about her childhood things, mine too. Also her mom keep teasing Momo, when she was back at Japan.
"She always tell me about you, dahyunie. Everyday, excitedly" her mom said.
"Mom, stopp" Momo whined.
"Dahyun is really nice girl, please take care of our daughter, if she create a problem just tell us, let us know . We will scold her for you" uncle said as Momo looked down hiding her face.
"So, bring her to Japan when it is come holiday, baby" aunty said to Momo.
"Arasoo." Momo answered as uncle send us back to our place.

To be continue..

Will update soon...

Thanks for reading...😉😉