Chapter 14 : This Love is Gray

Mina's POV

After lunch, we decided to go to teddy bears museum as everyone loves teddy bears.
I excuse myself to the toilet before we leave the restaurant.
"Minaa" Momo called me as she entered the toilet while I was washing my hands
"Eh?" I looked at her awkwardly.
"Thank you... ehh.. it... its for last night... you carry me home.." she said while looking around the toilet awkwardly.
"It's okay, unnie, lets go" I said as I walk towards the door and she grabs my hand as I stop my step beside her.
"Ehh, wait.. I wanted to ask you something" she said as I turn around and looked at her.
"I'm sorry if I said something stupid or maybe do something stupid last night, I don't remember. So please..ehhh. please don't act coldly towards me.. it is so uncomfortable..y...you. knoww.. hmmm" she said as she looks nervous.
I can't help for not grin as she is so cute.
"Whyy?" She asked as I hold my smile.
"No, you just looks so cute" I said with my lowest voice.
"Ehh? What? Me looks what?" She asked as she can't hear me well.
I step towards her as she step back awkwardly, I smile at her as she looks confuse and I put my hand around her shoulder as I hugs her.
I can feel that she wraps her arms around my waist as
"You are so gray, Momo. Not black and not even white, you are so gray. I will wait until You show me which is you." I whisper and peck her on her cheeks and run outside as I let her go.

Momo's POV

She left me with confusion inside the toilet. Not black and not even white? I'm so gray? What it is mean? She said that she will wait till I show her which is me?. I'm so stupid I don't even get any of it.
I walk outside as everyone is whining.
"Yaaa, Momo.. why are you so slow, are you infected by Penguin virus?" Jeong tease me.
"I'm not slow, okay?" Mina answered covering me.
"Sorry, lets go" I said.

On the way, it is my chance to ask Jihyo about what Mina's mean, maybe she knows it.
"Yaa.. I have talk to Mina, but she respond me with 'You are so gray, Momo. Not black and not even white, you are so gray. I will wait until You show me which is you.' What is she mean for that?" I asked.
"Tsk, stupid peach" she tease me as she pinch my cheeks.
"Yaa, what is it?" I asked as I whine.
"She mean that she don't understand you, you are between the black and the white, that's why she said that you are so gray. She wanted you to show her which are you? Black or white?" Jihyo explain.
"Ehh?" I looked at her confusedly as she laughed at me.
"Oh my Momo, you still don't understand, huh?" She asked.
"Hmmm" I nodded.
"She wanted to know your real feelings towards her, lets say that black is you aren't in love with her, and white is that you love her. But now, she can't see you in that black or white. Because you confused her and being between love her and don't love her. So you are so gray, Momo. She need you to confirm your feelings." Jihyo explain again.
"Ohhhhh" I answered.
"You guys is so confusing, I think I will be the angel of love or something?" She said.
"Kekekek, you are! Angel of love" I said as I lean towards her ready to kiss het cheeks but yap, as usually she push me away.
"Yaaa.. yaaa." She whine while I still teasing her.

We are arrived at teddy bear museum as everyone is excited.
We walk around the museum and taking alot of photos again and again.
As we spend our time there, we don't realize that it is getting late already.
And we decided to a go back to villa.

"Ummm, unnie, do you have a ketchup at villa?" Mina walks towards me and Jihyo.
"Kekekek. OMG, the ketchup queen. No, I don't lets stop by the market at buy it." Jihyo said as she pinch the Penguin's cheeks as she is blushing and hiding her face from me.
We stop by the market as everyone get their snack, of course I got mine too.
"Is it enough?" I asked Mina as she holding 2 bottles of her ketchup.
"Yeah.." she said as I giggle.
"Let me pay it" I said.
"Eh noo, I will pay" she said.
"Consider it as a thank you for last night" I said.
"Anieeyooo, lateerr, pay for 1 truck of ketchup then." She said as she push me away from the cashier.
I can't help and just laughed.
"Ehmmm" Jeong come and tease us again.
"We also need to pay ours, babyy" she said as she put her arms around our shoulder.
"Okay, pay mine then." I left my snack there and let Jeong pay for it as Mina laughed at Jeong.
"Yaaaa, youu. Aishhh. This peach..." she yelled at me and I just continue to walk.

We arrived at villa as we have our bbq party for dinner, yeah I still don't talk with dubu since last night. I don't have any chance since she is always clinging to Sana, even if at the bbq time. Hmmphh I so confused, what should I do.
"Momo unnie" Mina suddenly sit beside me with a plate of grill meat.
"Here" she continue.
"Ahh.. thanks Mina" I can see Dahyun stealing a gaze to me as she looked away when I looked at her.
"Ketchup?" Mina asked as I looked back her.
"Kekekekk, no" I said as I giggle.
"Guyss, after you done your food, go to fix your stuff and sleep we need to wake up early tomorrow and going back to seoul." Jihyo said as everyone whine.
"Noooooo, lets not sleeppp, movie... moviee" Jeong said.
"Yaaa, you crazy?" Jihyo said.
"No, we can sleep when we arrive at dorm tomorrow." Jeong said as everyone agreed.
"Okay, just don't forget to fix your stuff." Jihyo said.

We go to our room to fix our stuff and going to the living room with our snacks that we bought at the market before and enjoying our movie.
In the middle of the watching the movie, I feel Mina's head is falling on my shoulder as she sit beside me, I looked at her, she fall a sleep.
She is so cute, OMG. Ohh stop..this mind is annoying, as I looked at dahyun that lean on the smol maknaes shoulder too. Dahyun should be on my embrance, not on that smol bean. Aishh I'm so jealous. What is this? I get annoyed as hell to see them but I feel happy I have Mina beside me. What is this? So confused as hell. Till when I will feel this strange feelings?

To be continue...

Will update soon..

Thanks for reading 😉😉😉