Chapter 21 : Oppa?

Momo's POV

As we done our dinner, I drive Mina back to the hospital as she said she is going sleep there tonight for her patient.
"You are a good doctor, Mina. I want to be sick then, so you will treat me." I said.
"Kekekekk, I don't want to treat you." She said as she stick out her tongue.
"Unnie, what do you do? Yourr Job?" She continue to asked me.
"Me? Ehh, I'm the boss of eating Jokbal." I said as I tease her.
"Ehh? Boss? Unniee... kekekwkkk Jokbal? Seriously?" She giggle as she punch me on my shoulder.
"It has been a while to see you like this, Minari." I said as she looked at me with her eyes widely open.
"Eh?" She mumble.
"I own a L's company, Japan. You know?" I said.
"Eh? Really? Boss? Woahh.. " she said as she shocked.
"Dahyun too, she own a company now, with the smol as her secretary." I said.
"Ohh.. really? Jihyo unnie?" She asked.
"Singer, famous singer at korea, yaa. You really don't know?" I said as she shake her head.
"The hospital was so busy, I can't even watch TV or something. You know." She said.
"Hmmm.. I see.. Jeong and Nayeon have own a restaurant and cafe at Korea, Sana and Tzuyu own the boutiques too there." I said to inform her.
"Ahhh... I miss them." Mina said.
"Lets go back Korea then, this friday. Their wedding ceremony, SaTzu." I said.
"It is the day after tomorrow, isn't it?" Mina asked.
"Yeahh, lets go, with me. Together" I said as she looking at her phone.
"Ahh, If I wanted to go, I will have 3 days off? It will be enough?" She said with her english.
"Sharon, can you be Mina when you are with me? Please use Korean or Japan, penguin" I said as I tease her.
"Eh? I'm sorry.. kekekkek. I will asked for more day off with my Professor first, unnie." She said as she giggle.

Mina's POV

Finally, we arrived at hospital as I must say goodbye to Momo. She get off her car as she walk me in and suddenly.
"Mina" someone tall and handsome called me.
"Ohhh.. Oppa..." I run towards him and hugs him I looked at Momo, she is puzzled.
"Ehh.. umm Oppa?" She mumble.
"Ohh.. Oppa, this is my friend,Momo." I said as I introduce him.
"And, unnie.. this is my Boyfriend, Kai" I lied as I want to see her expression.
"Ehh? Boyfriend?" Momo's eyes widen as she  see me grabs my bro hand tightly.
"Ehh Mina, I...-" my bro get confused too as I give him some code.
"Ah.. yes, I'm Mina's boyfriend, nice to see you Momo." My bro said as I kiss him on her cheeks.
"Ahh, yes nice to meet you too, I ... I think I should go back. Bye Mina." She said as I can see she is so down for this lame joke, she is so cute though.

"Why? You used me again." Oppa said.
"Sorry, bro." I said as I winked at him.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"To see my sister,  Can I?"  Oppa said.
"Uuu.. you Miss mee?" I said with my aegyo.
"Stop, you silly, have you have your dinner?" He asked.
"Already, with Momo." I said.
"Why you said I was your boyfriend? You don't want me to hit on her? She is beautiful though." He said.
"Tsk, you can't she is Mine." I said as I walk to the hospital cafe.
"Ohh, you like her? Don't you." Oppa asked.
"Eungg, first love" I said.
"Aishh, why you are playing hard to get.. I bet she can't sleep tonight, you silly." Oppa said as he pinch me on my cheeks.

Momo's POV

Oppa? Boyfriend? Tsk.. so she have a boyfriend now.. really? She has forget me?
Ahhhh... shit what is that.. I think I was too late. Aishhh....
I back to the hotel as I mumble and pinching the pillow like stupid shit after knowing Mina have a boyfriend now, what should I do? Move on? Ahh whyy..
I'm fucking can't sleep as I got my phone ready to text Mina.
Momo: Mina...
Mina: why?
Momo: still awake?
Mina: yeah, I still talking with oppa.
Momo: .....
Mina: what?
Momo: since when?
Mina: what?
Momo: you and him  T.T
Mina: since I left korea.
Momo : yaa, that fast.
Mina : kekekkek. Yes, he is so handsome right?
Momo: so you are straight now?
Mina: kind of...
Momo: how about me then?
Mina: what about you? Want me to introduce some of oppa's friends?
Momo: No, I have my love.
Mina:  really, who is that?

I don't get to reply her because I fall a sleep.

Mina's POV

Today, I decided to ask prof for giving me day off.
"Prof, I want to ask your permission to having days of for three days or maybe more, I want to go back to Korea."
"Three days or maybe more? Hmmm Mina. You know our hospital is so busy these days, and you are one of the best doctor here, we need you so much, and okay, you can go" prof said.
"Eh, I'm sorry.. eh? I can? Did you just said I can or I can't?" I asked again.
"You can, you are the good doctor, you hardly ever get your day off , so you can have it now, I will take care of the patient instead of you, I can't have a good jokes , am I?" He said as he try to tease me.
"Eh? Kekekke.. you scared me prof." I said.
"Thank you, prof." I continue as he pat me and walk pass by me.

I checked my phone as I got a text from Momo.
Momo: at hospital?
Mina : yeahh
Momo: can you come to the lobby? A minute.
I don't reply her as I rush to the lobby.
"Ohh.. Mina!" She shouted as everyone looks at me confusedly.
"Yaa.. Dr.Sharon, here. Not Mina." I said as she give me a bouquet of red rose again.
"Sorry, eh.. I think your boyfriend will mad at me if he see this." She said as I can't help not to laughed.
"Pfftttt.. kekkekek"
"Why? Something on my face?" She said as she touch her face.
"No, it is just you are so cute." I said.
"Am I? Still cute for you? I think your boyfriend will kill me if you fall back to me." She said.
"No, kekekek.. pfftt" I continue to laughed as She got annoyed.
"Unnie, actually, oppa is not my boyfriend" I said as she confused.
"Eh?" She mumble.
"He is Kai, my brother, I thought that you will realize it when he introduce his name." I said as she still get puzzled.
"Sorry, unnie.. kekekek" I continue as she raise her palm and I raise my hand ready to block her but...
"Aisshh.. this penguin" she said as stroke my hair.
"You are fucking annoying." She said as I hugs her.
"Sorry."  I said as the nurse call me.
"Dr. Sharon... we need y-" I let her go and wave to her.
"I know, I will be there" I shouted back to the nurse
" see you, sorry unnie." I run away as she wave at me with her smile.

To be continue...

Will update soon..

Thanks for reading 😉😉