Chapter 6 : That Glance

Mina's POV

I wake up and I see Momo still sleeping there, I don't remember what happen last night, hope that I don't do anything stupid to Momo.
I stare at Momo for awhile looking around her cute racoon face and I sweep up her hair slowly that covering her face and she grabs my hand and open her eyes looking at me.
"What time is it?" She asked.
"Ehh.. ehhh.. it is a half to seven" I said as I pull my hands off her.
"Let me sleep more....hoammzz" she grabs the blanket and continue to sleep as I go out of our room and prepare for breakfast.

While preparing our food, suddenly I feel someone put her hands around my waist.
I looked back and it is Nayeon unnie.
"How was last night?" She asked.
"Eh? What? I was with Momo and I don't know where are you guys." I said.
"Yeah, I know. But you like to spend time just with her, right?" Nayeon said.
"Hmmm? What do you mean by that.. kekekke" I giggle.
"I know you like her, I have ever been on your position before." She said.
"What? You like Momo?" I asked.
"Ehh.. sttt.. yes before I get my Jeong, I fall for that stupid racoon. But yeahh she like Dahyun." Nayeon said.
"Yeah I know it." I said
"But you know what, I think Momo has a feelings towards you too." Nayeon said.
"No, she likes Dahyun" I said
"Yes she is but can't you see something is different when she looked at you,Penguin" Jeongyeon unnie suddenly said as she come from nowhere.

Tzuyu's POV

"Unnie, what are you guys doing?" I walk towards Mina and Nayeon unnie at the kitchen when I saw Jeongyeon unnie Join them.
"Cooking,Tzuyu" Nayeon unnie pull me towards the table.
"Eh need help?" I asked.
"No, just sit down. Our maknaes today is queen. You guys have get a healthy breakfast so you can get the best score." Nayeon unnie said.
"I'm hungryyyy.." Momo unnie come as she just awake and rubbing her eyes.
"Ohhh, our maknaee, good luck for your exam" Momo unnie said as she pat me.
"Ehh where is my dubu?" Momo unnie asked.
"Living room?" I unsurely said.

Dahyun's POV

I was at the living rooms studying again so I can get a good mark.
"Dubuuuuu" Momo come sit beside me and kissed me on the cheeks.
"Studying?" She asked.
"Eunggg.." I hummed.
"Okay, I will just staring at you with my mouth shut" Momo said as I continue to read my books.

"Yaaaa, lets eat guysss." Jeong unnie called us as we walk to the dining room and suddenly I felt someone kisses me on my cheeks.
"Goodluck, dubu" it is Sana unnie.
"Tha.... thanks unnie" I said as she winked at me.
What was that? Why she kisses me goodluck like that?. And I saw Momo is glancing on me and sana with her cute jealous expression.

Momo's POV

What the heck, that Squirell doing?. Kissing my dubu without permission. Ohh my God I felt burning.
"Momo unnie, lets eat your food will get cold" Mina said as she waves her hand infront of my face that glaring at the dubu and that squirell.
"Ahhhh" I shouted as Jeongyeon slap my shoulder.
"Yaaa, what are you doing? You food is waiting for you to eat them." Jeong said.
"Eihhh.. I know, I was eating it, why so loud." I said as I eat my foods.

Mina's POV

I know Momo glanced at Dahyun and Sana when Sana kissed Dahyun and I know thay she is Jealous, is she really have something with me or it is just ...
"Mina, have you made a hangover soup?" Momo suddenly asked me.
"Ehh.. ,No , I'm okay now" I said.
"Why? You guys drink last night?" Nayeon asked.
"Anioooo" both of me and Momo answer.
"Lets go, we will be late." Dahyun get up and we go to school together.

I'm still trying to recalled everything that happend last night, I must remember that because I'm afraid that I might have do anything stupid.

"Moo..moo........saranghae"

I remember something, nooo I must not said that. Ahhh crazyy Mina, why I said that to her. I shake my head again and again on the way to the school as Momo unnie pat my back.
"Why are you shaking your head?" She asked.
"Ehh.. uhh.. noo" I hesitately said.
"Kekekekk, this penguin, lets go, why you are so slow." She said as she grab my hand and pull me with her and walk to the class.

My heart is beating fast, what the heck. This Momoring is annoying, why must be her from all of them that make me feel this things. I know I can't have her since she like dahyun so much.

Momo's POV

We are at the classroom I sit behind Mina as we are having history lesson. The teacher is explaining the past story again and again I just can play with my books because it is so boring as I stare at Mina's back.
She is so beautiful, ohh fuck what is wrong with me, I think I looked like a psycho that staring at someone weirdly and smiling like crazy.
Suddenly I feel something hit my head.
It is a paper plane from Jeong.
I looked at her annoyingly as she askes me to open the paper.
I open it and I see that

I think Our Momo is crazy in love with a new girl. 😉

I looked at her and give her some what the fuck glance.
Crazy in love with new girl? Mina? Me in love with her? What is that, No I still love my Dubu.
She sent me another paper plane and I opened it again.

So, in the end you fall for her because of jokbal? Kekekeke 😉

I looked at her and I throw back that paper plane to her. as I point my fist that ready to punch her and she just stick out her tongue as she tease me.

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Thanks for reading 😉😉