Chapter 16 : Jokbal

Momo's POV

When we arrived at our place as we enter the lift.
"It is end until here.hmm" Dahyun said.
"What?" I asked.
"Being your girlfriend for today." She answered.
We step out the lift as we arrived at our dorm floor.
"I don't want to end this, actually" I said.
As Dahyun tapping the door password.
"Really? You love Mina doesn't you. You have move from me to her since you come back." Dahyun said as she step inside our place.
"No, I still feel my heart beating fast when I'm with you, I still get Jealous cause you are really close with sana or chae or anyone. I just can't understand, dubu. I love you." I said as we stop our step in the living room and I lean towards her want to kisses her but she step back from me.
"Why? You don't love me anymore?" I asked.
"Unnie, is it not Mina? Why you kiss her then that day?" She asked as she looks teary.
"Sorry, I don't know too why I did that, I ... I..." I hesitately said as she step back again and again, turning back from me.
"Hmmm, it is hurt, I don't want to get hurt again, unnie. So, let me go and go to Mina, she is better than me unnie." She said as I hugs her from back.
"Sorry, Dahyun. I was bad, I didn't mean to hurt you, I just get confused." I said as she let my hand go from her waist, turned back to stare at me as she put her hands around my cheeks and smile.
"Unnie, you said that you love me but that words can't show me how true and real was your feeling to me, I need you to prove that for me." She said as wanted to get in her room.
"Dahyun ahh.." I called her as I grabs her arms.
"Give me sometime, I'm sorry" I said as I let her go and she smile at me.

I go back to my room as I see Mina is sleeping with her phone on her hand, she must be playing games again and again till she fall a sleep. I crawl to my bed as I don't want to wake her up, and take her phone from her hand and put it on the table.
"Umm.. unnie, you just come back?" Ahh, did I just wake her up? Hmm .
"Eung.. Mina.. back to sleep." I said as I pat her.
"Did you have fun?" Mina said as she lean towards me.
"Yes, Mina. What did you guys do?"  I asked.
"Just have a dinner at back to our room. Playing my games." She said and we have an awkward silence till I fall asleep.

Nayeon's POV

I wake up as usual, we go are going to school as we have an art class today, we walk to school with the maknae and I see my girlfriend is clinging on Momo.
"Yaaa.. Yoo Jeongyeonn, what are you doing?" I yelled at her.
"Eh, my bunny." She looked back with hee hand still on Momo.
"Hand." I said as I jealous.
"Yaa, I got a really protective girlfriend" she pinched me on my cheeks.
"Momo, tonight , don't forget." Jeong said as she pull me away.
"Ya.. what are you guys planned.?" I asked curiously.
"The Jokbal, you know I bet a bucket of jokbal before with her." Jeong said.
"Aahh.. yeahh.. hahahha you silly" I kissed Jeong as I laughed at her that lost her bet.

Momo's POV

Yeah I will got my Jokbal tonight, should I asked Dahyun for joining me or Mina? Haishh.
This is annoying.
"What are you thinking about" someone asked me.
"Jokbal" I said as I looked at her it is Dahyun.
"Lets go eat it tonight" she said.
"Ehh...ehhh... I have an appointment with Jeong for jokbal tonight too, you want to join?" I said as she walk beside me.
"Can I?" She asked.
"Ehhh yeah of course.." I said.
So, I will go with Dahyun since she asked me too.

At the evening Me, Dahyun, Jeong and Nayeon go to the jokbal restaurant.
"Ya, I thought you will bring Mina with us" Jeong whisper.
"She asked me before, so I bring her here instead of Mina" I answered.
"We will have a separated way later, we want to go on date." Jeong said.
"Arasoo. Just goo.. I'm okay after you got me my jokbal."
After we got our jokbal and we have a separated way with Jeong.

"Is there somewhere you wanted to go, dubu?" I asked dahyun.
"Market, I need buy some tofu and snacks" she said as I giggle.
"Dubu... dubuuu.." I tease her as I pinch her cheeks.
After going from market, we stop by the food stall and having a soju.
We drink and drink as we talking about the stupid things we used to do, in the end she got drunk and I carry her back home.
As we arrived at home, I let her off my back on the sofa as she pull me towards her and kissed me.

Mina's POV

I was going to kitchen to have a sip of water as I opened the door I saw Momo is kissing Dahyun at the living room, I stop as I can't even feel anything just looking at them.
"I love you, don't you feel the same? I have wait for so long Momo unnie, can you just be mine? Since you comeback here and know her, seems like you are not longer love me, why? I'm not good enough for you huh?." I hear Dahyun said to Momo
"Noo, it is not like that, Dahyun ahh.. it is just , I'm sorry....-" Momo answered her and I can't help to hear about the next things she will said as I step back and back to my bed burrying my face and have a blanket on, try to hold my tears

It is me the reason why I make them uncomfortable and I just hurts Dahyun. I feel so bad for Dahyun, I'm the problem here. I Shouldn't get close with Momo from the start.

Momo's POV

I go in my room as I carry Dahyun back to her room, I see Mina is sleeping on her blanket on, I changes my clothes and sleep.

At the morning I wake up as and it is not like usual that penguin still sleeping and still with her blanket on, I wake her up as we need to go to school.
"Mina...Minaaa" I pat her as she covering her face.
"Hmmm, I have wake up." She said as I go to wash myself and when we are at the dining rooms.
"Mina, is feeling sick, so she can't go to school." Sana suddenly come from nowhere said.
"Eh? Is she okay?" I asked Sana.
"She is okay, she will be okay after some rest, she asked us not to worried and just go to school."

To be continue...

Will update soon...

Thanks for reading.. 😉😉